Part 8

When I did wake up.My alarm didn't go off.I just woke up.I guess the reason my alarm went of was because I was earlier than expected.It was actuaalyy 8am.My alarm usually goes off at 11.I went to get some food.Well more like the whole frosties box and milk.I also made a smoothie.I couldve wanted to wake Caspar up but I couldn't be bothered.So I got my food and drink and sat in the front room.Putting Netflix on and putting guardians of the Galaxy.This film always made me happy.Im not saying I wasn't happy.I just felt down in the dumps.I remember a song they all say at my school'When you're feeling down I the dumps.Down in the dumps.When you're feeling down in the dumps.Call for Alfie!' But I couldn't call for him.He didn't like me.I guess its time to tell you what happened between us two.Well...
He's my nephew.Because my sister is his mum.But he was born before I was .My sister went to live with our dad and I had to stay with the mother.Anyway, Alfies girlfriend atthe time wasn't so sweet to him.And one day she came crying to me.And one thing lead to another and we were having sex.So she was cheating on Alf with me.And so when I tried to break me and te girl up, she told Alfie she was with me and never loved him.So he had a right to be angry with me but he told me to never contact him again.So I didn't.I thought its about time to make amends.I tweeted:@VolcanoeAsh Hey @Alfiedeyes we need to talk.Come over.You should know where im living.

I didn't get a tweet back.But I got one off  Zoe:@Zozeebo @VolcanoAsh Alfie don't wanna talk to you.You hurt him bad.

I replied:@VocanoeAsh @zozeebo Just let him know we're family and we need to look out for each other.@Alfiedeyes.

I later got a call from an unknown number.
Hello?
Ash?
Alfie! I'm so sorry.I shouldn't have betrayed you like that.
Its ok.Ash.I did see your tweet but I didn't have the guts to respond.
Its ok.As long as we've forgiven each other.Anyway can I come over?
Like right now?
UHMM yeah.
I do live in Brighton yknow.
Obviously.But someone owes me a favour.I'll be there soon
Ok.The address is 37 Oak Avenue.See you later
BYE NEPH
Bye aunt
...
We put the phone down.I got dressed and got on the soonest train.whilst I was on the train I rang Felix /pewdiepie.I met Marzia and set her up with Felix knowing they woud be perfect together.And so here they are now .Best couple.
Felix came and picked me up."Do you still owe me?" I asked him jokingly.He just chuckled."Hey have you played the evil within yet ?" I asked him.I found it easy and was hardly scared.I shuck his head."Well now ya do!" I Said pulling the game from my bag.He looked and almost swerved off the road.I parked to the side and hugged me."Oh my Ash, Thanks so much.Yes I do still owe you" he said chuckling.I replied, "Well I am an angel."I said as if I was being serious.We got back on the road and got to Alfies."Well bye then." He said parking the car. "I come round sometime when Im back in the neighbourhood." I replied reassuring him.I hugged him and got out walking up the drive