Part 11

Joe.I let him in."What's up Joe?" I asked him guiding him to the front room.We sat on the sofa and I pulled him to my shoulder rubbing his back."Come on Joe what's up?" I asked him once again.

"Sh-she b-b-roke up wi-ith meee." He stuttered.Oh I thought he was being murdered.

 "Oh Joe, you'll find someone better.Trust me.Yknow what now we can go out on the town together with Caspar ey?" I said rubbing his back.He stopped burbling.And nodded,"Now tell me, how did she break up with you." I asked so I could point out the negatives about her.

"She uhmm did it by text.She put'Ya dumped soz xx'" he said without all the tears.

"She did not" I asked.He nodded limply. "That bitch, how dare she.Yknow what.Its her loss man.Any girl would be lucky to have someone like you."I said reassuring him.But I was being honest.He just laughed,"As if!". 

"No I'm being serious, anyone would be lucky to have you.Youre funny, cute, generous, loyal and many more things.But you do have bad taste in women.Aha" I said playfully 

"Yeah, you're right.".

"Yeah, don't mourn as if its a loss, you're a step closer yo finding your soulmate you know that."I said standing up.

"YEAH!" He shouted,I shouted,"YEAH!" even Nala was barking.

"No!"Alfie said coming and surprising round the door."What are you two doing down here shouting?"Alfie wondered.

"Well we were uhmm." Joe said unknowingly obviously he didn't want anyone else to know."We were seeing who was the loudest and Nala won.So,she must get a treat." I said blatantly lying.But he was quite gullible.He nodded probably believing it and went to get her a treat.When Alfie went.

Me and Joe fell on the couch and breathed relieved."Thanks, for not telling him.I do appreciate it I just didn't want him to think I'm a wuss for crying." he breathed out.

"Well its ok.Im sure you would've of done the same for me.Well near enough" I replied back."Well I've gotta go." I announced to Joe.

He replied, "See ya around." I got up and went to Alfie."I'm going to Felix's.Thanks for letting me crash here for the night." 

I said thanking him for yesterday."No problem.That's what family's for." he replied hugging me.I went and got my stuff and went out the door after waving to the three.(Zoe had gotten up)