Part 7

--SMUTT INVOLVED WHEN LUKE COMES IN--

I leant back down kissing him.It was perfect.More than the kiss with Jack but it felt a bit awkward.We stopped."Awkward right  ?" He asked me , I nodded and replied, "Thank fuck I'm not the only one.Lets never speak of this again yeah?" He nodded I hopped off him and went to get ready I was going to Lukes house.

"Ash, where you going babe?" He asked standing at my door way.I replied,"well if you're so certain to know. I'm going to Luke's house. Like in a min so can you just leave me in peace for a minute."I said a little too e but I was just very nervous meeting one of my favourite people.I had done my hair so it didn't look to bad for once.I also got changed into a loose tank top and some wooly black leggings since you never know in England with the weather.I got mu spare key and went shouting to Caspar.I had my phone anyway.

SMUTT!

I got to Lukes house and knocked on the door.He immediately opened the door,"Hey Ash, come on in".So I stepped inside.It was big.Well obviously he had house mates.Jason and Karim. "What are we gonna do?" I asked having no idea."How about this?" He whispers before pinning me up to the wall kissing me.I was strong enough to push  him away.I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling his hair a bit kissing him.He carried me upstairs and Chucked me on the mattress.He shut the door.He came and pinned me down putting my hand above my head.I heard footsteps.Karim had been standing in the corner ll that time but he was naked.He came over and took Lukes place kissing me and ducking my neck like beautiful kisses.Luke was now pulling my leggings and pants off.I shouted stop nd they both stopped and stood up.I got up myself,"sit boys" I said deciding to give them a show.I went over to the wall slowly making my way to Karim swiftly moving myself off to his erect penis I teased him only stroking my entrance with his head.I leant back kissing his neck before finally letting him enter me.While me and Karim I'd this Luke got undressed and started masturbating.After a bit I got off Karim and gave  him a gentle kiss before moving onto look back on the bed and and head at the wall.I slowly saddled him.I kissed him moving further down to his neck, then to his chest,licking his stomach.I then gave him a blow job and sat back on him and let him come in after a while.I  then sat knees ether side of him.He lightly licked me payback for teasing him. Karim then came in front of me on his back so I could give him a blowjob.Luke got off the bed and went behind me.I put my legs on the floor.Now only ducking Karim.Luke found this as a perfect opportunity to plough me from the back.I felt my walls tighten."I'm cumming!'' I yelled.Luke and Karim grunted but Luke took himself and changed to anal and Karim replaced him.He I was the pleasure was almost unbearable.UGHH I came.Then Luke came in me.And so did Karim.We all lay on the bed for a bit.I later got my stuff and took a shower.Putting my worn clothes back on.Thy both got dressed and walked me to the door.I kissed Karim then Luke and left heading back home.

I got back and immediately changed out my sex clothes and put my pjs on."Ash is that you?" Caspar yelled from the front room."No I'm a fangirl here to take your soul!" I said sarcastically shouting back."Ok that's definitely you then Ash.Anyway what did you do?" He asked as I came back from my room."Uhmm well I took part in a group activity.If you put it like that" I said chuckling to myself.Sitting on the couch next to him."JUST TELL ME.DID YOU OR DID YOU HAVE A THREESOME WITH HIM AND SOMEONE CALLED KARIM DID YOU?!?!" He asked angrily.I nodded,"So what?" I went to my room and slammed the door yellin Night.I didnt really go to sleep I just sat and read all night and watched a little bit of AHS on my phone.