Part 6

A week after my birthday I decided to make a youtube channel.I got a camera set it up on a tri pod and got into positions.I decided to called it 'Madam Benson'.I turned on the camera...

Hi, my names Ashley.And today I'm going to be listing my Top 10 favourite youtubers.So lets begin...
Number 10:Caspar Lee
Number 9:Thatcherjoe
Number 8:Zoella
Number 7:Sprinkle of glitter
Number6:jacksgap
Number 5:Shane dawson
Number 4:Lukeisnotsexy
Number 3:Markiplier
Number 2:Danisnotonfire
Number 1 is my ultimate and complete favourite since he started out.He has helped me in so many ways even if it was just by saying 'Hi guys'.My number 1 ultimate favourite youtuber of all time isss...
AMAZINGPHIL!

Thanks to all the sirs and Madams watching.Goodbye!" I said covering the camera and turning it off.I edited it and sorted out subtitles.I like reading them when I watch.Pretty weird right.
I shared it to my twitter and facebook.

Only minutes letter Caspar came in saying "Number 10.Number 10.Number fucking ten?Thanks so much I'm guess I'm your first ey ?" He said laughing.

I asked,"So you saw my video then I guess."

He replied, "Uhmm duhh also nice channel name, 'Madam Benson".I laughed nodding.

I decided to pre record my next video with Caspar we were gonna play truth or dare.

.I turned on the camera...

"Hi my names Ashley and today I have a special friend with me." Caspar popped up waving."So today we are gonna play Truth or dare.We are gonna play it classic.Only saying what comes from the top of our heads."I said.
"So Caspar, Truth or dare?"I asked already knowing what I was gonna ask or dare him to do.
He looked for a bit, "Dare! I am fearless!!'' he shouted.
I laughed a bit pushing him,"Shut up Caspar no body wants to hear your pep talk.". He look a bit taken a back. "Dare ok.I dare you to write on your wall with my lipstick.Which says 'I suck dildos' easy see."He agreed got my lipstick and wrote o his wall I brought the camera as proof.

we walked back and sat back down."Truth" I said before he could ask."Rude much.Anyway what was has been your most embarrassing moment?" I thought for a moment thinking about when Finn came over but instead I said,"Well I got my period on holiday in Rhyl, which is wales and it went through my pants and pale yellow shorts.I walked around for about an hour before I noticed and so I  had to wear my mums coat."

I said remembering the moment in my head the worst part was that my mum went into a pub so I could change but left me In there for 3 hours because she went home with some fat guy and screwed him while I was in the pub.

"Ashley,its my turn Ash I pick truth.Hello" I stepped back into reality, Caspar looked at me almost worried I look at him," Oh sorry I uhm.Don't matter anyway u said truth right yeah?  So your truth is:What was your first thought when you met me ? Eh ? Tell me."I asked getting back on to a better subject.

 He looked at me a way I've seen before but never noticed his eyes twinkled brighter and shinier."Uhmm when I first met you I thought 'wow you have really nice eyes." He said in the nicest way possible.i hugged him, not a tight hug.Just a comfortable hug yknow where you fall onto a bed of pillows and its like the beds hugging you.

That's how the hug felt he was so soft like a big blonde white teddy.We stopped hugging and he asked me t or d.We ended up finishing it eventually ending the video with a "Don't forget to like and subscribe.Thank you to all the... "Sirs" "and Madams.Goodbye!" We said waving

I covered the screen and turned the camera off.I turned my phone back on only to be met with millions of notifications.

I went on to twitter seeing that all my favourite youtubers had told their followers to follow and subscribe to me.I looked at each tweet.

@shanedawson Go subscribe to Madam Benson peeps 👍 She needs a push hope you can help.@VolcanoAsh

@CasparLee My lovely friend made a channel go subscribe and watch! @VolcanoAsh

@JackHarries Oh dear this one made a channel, better look.@VolcanoAsh

@FinnHarries Finally not naked;D @VolcanoAsh

@AmazingPhil I knew you would come around.Now I wonder why I'm number  1  🙇  @VolcanoAsh

They all gave a shoutout.I found the source of it all.Caspar had retweeted it on Twitter and shared it on Facebook.I looked at him but he had already gone.I ran to his room and jumped on him.I Sat on his stomach leant Down and hugged him.I cried.Caspar coughed getting my attention, "What did I do oh so wonderfully this time?" he chuckled.