Part 22

I could finally hear the voice properly now.My ears were clear... "She isnt going to make it Mr Deyes.She won't have more than a week left.Due to the amnesia her body is not capable to remember such things..."
Amnesia.Amnesia.I've heard that before I'm sure I have.Amnesia.YES! Its a game.Amnesia is a game! I saw uhm uhm.P-P-P-PEW!! PEW PEW something his name is pew something he makes something with a cam cam camera.Yeah that's it.Pew something made a video of him playin Amnesia.But he kept dying.Which was funny, him screaming.Die!! Pewdiepie!!! His names pewdiepie on youtube.But his real names Felix he lives with his girlfriend in a place called uhmm...

"She may not live long but on the bright side you can have extra visiting hours with her..."

Brighton.Brighton? YES BRIGHTON.Felix lives in Brighton with his girlfriend Marzia.My nephew lives in Brighton.Alfie is his name.He lives with Zoe.In Brighton Yes!!! I remembered.Zoe has a brother...
"Please make It Ash we cant live without.Who knows what will happen to Caspar and Joe..." That was Alfie speaking.
MY NAMES ASHLEY! I LIVE WITH CASPAR IN LONDON.HE IS MY ROOMMATE! JOE IS MY BOYFRIEND! ZOE IS ALFIES GIRLFRIEND!AND I WAS HIT BY A CAR!THATS WHY IM HERE IM IN A COMA!
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21 It doesn't stop there there's more and I goes into an infinity.