Part 9

.I got to the door and knocked, me and Alfie had a secret code.
Knock, pause, knock knock, pause, knock knock knock. Which meant:Hi its Ash open the door.He later replied Knock knock,pause,knock. Which meant:Ash, come in.He then opened the door and hugged me.  "What we gonna do?" I asked him with no idea."Well we just got the pool up.So lets have a dip" he said.I went into the spare room and got hanged in my bikini.It had red stripes on it.And it was scarlet red on the back.I left my clothes in my bag along with a towel.I guess I come prepared right? I got downstairs and saw Alfie and Zoe kissing in the pool.I just had to take a pic when they finished I shouted "zalfie!" And they both blushed.I pit my phone on the yv and went into the pool.Zoe asked,"What happened between you and Caspar? I'm surprised he didn't come as well.You two are normally joined at the hip."."Well I made some new friends, did something together and it turned out Caspar musnt of liked it." I said trying not to reveal what I did."What did you do then that made Caspar so upset?" Alfie asked.I wouldn't tell my nephew what I did.So I whispered it into Zoes ear.Telling her not to tell him.Swam back a bit and saw her face was a bit shocked but then she giggled."So he got annoyed because you did that?" Zoe asked.I nodded, "It's not like he took part or anything.I bet he was jealous that i had one and I did it before him" I said laughing and answering her Alfie just looked confused.Me and Zoe just starts bursting out in laughter."What did you do?" He asked again getting a bit impatient."Awe, I dint wanna say but.Zoe can you tell him.I don't wanna tell my own nephew THAT" I asked Zoe and she nodded.She leant to Alfie and told him.His face was priceless.All he said was "Oh"."Oh so that's why Caspar's got a  bag on.Well he is like your boyfriend and I would be mad if you did that to me." Alfie announced."Caspar isn't like my boyfriend if he was it would make things awkward.Hes my best friend.And Alf I would never do that to you, it would just be gross" I said laughing.