Part 13

I walked down the streets of London when I bumped into Dan."Sorry Dan" I said apologising."There you are!" He replied."Wat do you mean?" I asked him confused as help."Caspars been worried sick.When you went yesterday he thought you would turn up later but you didn't.So when this  morning he saw you wasn't there and was in tears.Thats why he called me and Phil.I just went to the shops" he explained showing me the bags.I nodded, "Well I guess we better get back then" I suggested.Dan nodded and we walked back to my place.Explaining that I re been in Brighton and slept at Alfies last night.

When we got back Caspar was groaning and crying.Muttering "I cant lose her.I cant lose her!".With Phil rubbng his back reassuring him.I went over to Caspar, "Awe Caspar you cant get rid of me that easily babe."Cuddling him."I th-thought you left me" he stuttered out. "Now why would I want to leave you,ey?" I softly asked."I'm just so glad you came back" he managed to make out.He hugged me.And it just felt like we could defeat anything and anyone.Together.Dan coughed.I looked at him,"Daniel, do you have a cold or something?" I said jokingly.Then all three boys chuckled.Phil then said, "I guess we best get going." I replied,"Ok, I'll walk you two out.".They nodded and we walked to the door, "Thanks guys, for looking after him.I don't know what we'd do with out you two." I said hugging them.Phil just said,"Its ok".We said goodbye and they went.I went over to Caspar he was asleep on the couch.Probably from all that crying he was doing.I shook him a bit, to wake him to put him in bed.He fell asleep again as soon as he hit the pillow.I turned to leave but I heard a little voice,"Please sleep with me tonight?" It asked.I replied"of course" and got into Caspar's bed and snuggled up . I think I fell to sleep at 2Am.