baby calum

Hey i got some messgaes sent saying that you all couldn't see the other one. So i posted this one just in case:)

Calum 3years old
Ashton:Daddy
Luke dada
Michael papa
Ashtons pov
I had just finished giving Cal a bath and I was drying him off. I wrapped a towel around him and sent him down the stairs to papa and dada. Then I heard a giggle. I looked down the stair case and saw Michael chasing Calum. Michael was making a weird monster voice. And Calum was in complete bliss. Luke came behind him and grabbed him.

"Daddy! *giggle*they trying to get me!" Calum screamed out between giggles.

"Well, become superman and get out of there!" I said.

"Dada, papa you let go I superman." Calum shouted. Luke and Michael chuckled. The set him down and he ran up the stairs. Then I remembered. He need clothes.

"Cal come here." I said.

"Why?"

"Because your naked." He looked down and laughed them trotted over to me.

I got some sleeping clothes on him and took him downstairs. I set him in Luke's lap and went to make him his sleeping drink. He always has nightmares, so we got him some sleeping medicine. When I took it in there Calum was almost asleep. He had layed down in Luke's lap and Luke was rubbing his back. He drapped his feet across michael.

"Luke wanna give this to him." I whispered.

"Nah if he has a nightmare then I'll give it to him."
And after that we all fwll asleep and suprisingly cal didnt have a night mare