chapter one_ my explanation

Prologue

I am twila future leader of dusk pack. I am 18 and as future alpha I have to wait till the first full moon after my eightenth birthday to shift for the first time which means I have 1 day left. I am also a magic user but not a very good one I can control fire and minds. I am looking for a mate but there wasn't many guys to chose from but one caught my attention Austin Adamson. He was one of the strongest warriors in my pack. Him my two best friends ash and eric, and last but not least max my 14 year old half brother. My mom dawn died when I was three protecting me from a Rouge named james who had attacked us while we were playing in Willow Brook clearing. My dad star avenged her and promised me he would never let anyone hurt me and to this day he has always kept his promise. He mated with an omega named Alexandra a year later and she gave birth to max. Eric and ash have been my friends since my mom passed. Eric was like a brother but ash was a dare devil who loved to push his limits unlike anyone else I knew and I know a lot of people.

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

I woke up and got ready for the last day of school in my low cut purple shirt and black mini skit with heels to match and after putting on some simple make up I walked outside.

I heard foot steps running and turned to see eric wearing a blue flannel and blue jeans with his blue converse with his blonde hair combed neatly.

"Hey I said as he stopped infront of me pulling out a cigarette and putting it to his lips while I frowned at his nasty habit.

"Hey got a light" he said with a grin. I wasn't very good but I could try. I flicked my fingers and a small flame flickered up. I held my hand up to light his cancer in waiting but as I got close the flame flared and completely burnt his cigarette.

I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Thanks alot" he said sarcastically with a frown that quickly turned into a grin as our bus rounded the corner and stopped infront of us. I got on and headed to the back sitting by ash his icy blue eyes full of happiness. He was wearing a black muscle shirt and ripped black jeans with combat boots while his black hair was a mess but in a cute way.

"Hey" ash said with his perfect smile.

"Hey" I said returning his smile. Eric sat down squashing me in the middle so I stood and sat in ash's lap this was our usual seating. I felt ash's abs beneath his shirt making me blush and he must have noticed because he got one of those boyish grins. I smacked his arm playfully.

"Oh love taps" he said grinning like crazy.

"Oh shut up" I said grinning.he got a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Yes alpha" he said then began tickling me I burst into a fit of laughter.i elbowed eric and he joined in with ash. I laughed even harder.

"Will you cut it out" someone shouted and we all laughed then sat quietly for the rest of the ride.

A/n sorry for the short first chapter. I will read any and all comments positive or not