chapter_seventeen- powers

Twila's pov

I make it to the house and call a pack meeting everyone sits and waits as I shift and stand in front of them.

" As you all know things in our world have changed but life goes on alpha Clint has declared war against us and he has the rouges to help him so we will be evenly matched so in the time till then stay alert and we start training tomorr-" I get cut off as people in the back begin to growl and part. I look and see dad with a russet wolf with a long scar down his face just missing his perfect gold eye.

" It's alright this is my real father" I say making people gasp and look at star as dad walks up to give me a hug.

" Who is he" I ask pointing to the wolf who looks at me with a smile.

" That is Ari your 3 year older brother" he whispers I look at the wolf as he begins to shift into a boy more like a man with fiery red hair and his eyes are now hinted with red and orange. He smiles at me before walking up and holding up his hand on instinct I place mine one his making him smile even more.

" You remember, on instinct at least. I'm Ari what is your power" he asks.

" I have more than on-" he cut me off.

" No your original powers" he says walking towards the training field I follow.

" Pack dismissed" I say through the pack link.

They disperse and dad follows me and Ari.

" Fire and mind control why" I ask he turns to face me .

" Ice and nature but I've mastered mine what about you" he asks I shake my head.

" Really why " he asks with a scoff.

" Because it's to hard" I say making him laugh.

" Their the hardest because they're linked directly to your soul they come from your dominate feelings of the heart yours being anger and will" he says I nod it does make sense. I see a chunk of ice flying at me I throw up my hands but the ice never hits me I open my eyes and see a hand holding it. I follow the arm to see Blaze I sigh in relief as he crushes it in his hand.

" What are you doing" Ari asks making Blaze growl.

" She wasn't ready for your attack" he says.

" That's the point" Ari says in a duh tone.

" Are you stupid or do you have a death wish" I turn and see ash walking up with max Eric Maddie and josh all looking pissed.

" Hey we're training buddy" Ari says as ash walks up and grabs him by the collar.

" You piece of shit if you hurt her I swear" ash says making Ari chuckle. Ash punches him and then they just start swinging Blaze and Eric pull ash back while max and josh grab Ari. Ari pushes them off and sends ice shard flying at ash who freezes them in mid air. The shards fall making Ari gasp and ash chuckle.

" Your power is no match for mine" ash says.

" What's you other power" Ari asks cautiously.

" Blood bend" ash replies making Ari back up.

" Your hearts dominate feelings are protectiveness and loyalty" Ari says astonished.suddenly roots thrust from the ground pulling ash down. I feel angry at Ari for touching my mate. I feel hot and I see flames in case me. I walk over to Ari who is focused on ash and punch him sending him flying. The roots release ash and he gets up.

" Don't touch my mate" I growl making him stand and clap.

" Finally I was beginning to think it was impossible to piss you off" he says with a chuckle I sigh.

" Well you sure are good at it" I say making everyone laugh. I feel the tension in the air disappear and I calm down maybe this won't be so bad the war is bringing us together and when the time comes we'll be ready.

The end of book 1
So this is the end of book one but book 2 will be soon under the title moon goddess me