chapter_thirteen- twins

Ash's POV

I woke up with a feeling that something was wrong so I instantly try to mind link twila.

"Twila you there" I ask only to be greeted by silence. I jump out of bed and run down stairs I search the house but she's not here and her scent is stale. I look at the clock in the hall and see its 2:36 so me, twila, max, Eric, Maddy, and josh need to leave in 20 minutes or we'll be late for the meeting in to days. I mind link the pack and tell them to search for Twila then I head outside.

Go to Willow Brook clearing. Some one whispered.

I took off towards the clearing. My mind probably imagined the voice.

▶▶▶

I get to the clearing in less then 5 minutes at top speed. I look around and see silver fur through the long grass. Twila. I ran towards her and as I'm about to reach her I see a small blue and black Wolf watching her. I growl and lunge at the Wolf startle the Wolf jumps out of the way and growls. I stand over twila protectively and growl at the strange Wolf. It growls and lunges knocking me away from twila we fought back and forth for about 2 minutes.

"Ash Alice stop it" we spring apart at the voice I look at twila in her human form then I shift. I run to twila and go to hug her.

"Wait I need to tell you something" she says putting up her hands to stop me from hugging her. I feel me heart sink this is it the moment she leaves me.

"OK" I say looking down.

Twila's POV

"OK" he says looking down. I explain everything that has happened since I ran off. When I finish he looks shocked.

"So if stars not your father then max isn't your brother and your not alpha" he says and it hits me max my little maxy isn't my little brother but he has no idea which means I have to tell the pack.

"I'm still alpha because my mom was dawn pack's alpha by right not by mate but no max isn't my brother I guess I don't have one" I say with a sigh ash hugs me.

" wait you can see Alice " I say looking at her.

"Um yeah why wouldn't I be able to see a normal Wolf" he asks making me giggle.

"Alice is my older sister she died protecting my mom when I was born and only I can see her at least that's what she said" I explain making him look at her with a mix of shock and awe.

From here down the convo is through mind link

" no one else has been able to see me so I don't know why he can" she says and then I notice blood on her shoulder but ghosts can't bleed.

" your bleeding how" I ask curiously.

" I don't understand, what is going on with me" she asks panicked as she jumps to her paws. A flash of movement across the clearing catches my eye. I turn to see a familiar beautiful russet red Wolf running towards us as it get to us I realize exactly who it is.

" Mommy" I yell then shift and run to her pushing into her fur.

"Shhh my baby its alright" she says as I cry.

"Mommy I've missed you so much but how did you get here I thought you were dead" I sob as she shush me.

"I am but I'm here to tell you something important you have a power of healing and it has resurrected Alice with its strength and you need to find your brothers they have a power just like you and Alice can teleport but you will need your brothers to help you with the future that lays ahead" she says making me back up to look at her then Alice came and sat beside me.