chapter seven _I've had enough

A/N Side pick is twila

Twila's POV

I woke to something warm against my face. I tilted my head back to see Austin's sleeping face. He looked peaceful.  I pushed away from him careful not to wake him. I hopped off the bed, headed for the door and walked into the hallway when my stomach growled. I touched my once wounded shoulder to find it fully healed and I grunted in satisfaction at my healing power as I headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl, the cereal and went to the fridge for the milk. I poured my cereal and milk when arms wrapped around my waist and a sweet scent of axe exite shampoo hit my nose. I turned and Austin stood behind me shirtless with his black ripped jeans and he was bare foot.

"Hey" I said kissing him. He kissed me back.

"Hey how's your shoulder" he asked while placing a kiss on it.

"Fine how's ash" I asked he frowned.

"He's in the cells with Clint" he said Clint was here to and ash was in the cells.

"What" I said I darted out of the house and towards the cells. All the cells are is a small building with prison cells in it. I darted inside to see frank and Raymond on guard. They bowed and said alpha but I wasn't here for pleasantries.

"Open the gates " I growled earning a stunned look from them. "NOW" I shouted and they scrambled to the gates. Clint walked out with a smirk but ash limped out with a bloody leg. His healing must have been affected by the silver cell he was in.

"Hello finally awake I see" Clint said with a grin I growled.

"You two escort Clint back to his own territory" I growled and they muttered a quick yes alpha before leading Clint towards the door.

"And as for you let's get you to the infirmary" I said to ash he nodded.

"Where's Clint" I jumped at Austin's voice and turned to look at him.

"He is being escorted back to his territory" I said and he looked at me with a mix of confusion and anger.

"Why he tried to kill you and what's he going" he said glaring at ash with pure hatred. I have never seen this side of him but I was alpha not a child.

"CLINT IS BLOOD PACKS FUTURE ALPHA IF WE KEEP HIM HERE IT WILL START A WAR AND ASH WAS PROTECTIVLY ME. I HAVE HAD IT BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR JEALOUS" I said pointing at ash "AND YOU AND YOUR THINKING I CANT PROTECT MYSELF AND TREATING ME LIKE A CHILD. I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE IT ANYMORE." I shouted it felt good to shout but I was going to lose control so I had to calm down. I breathed deeply and let it out. All the while neither of them spoke.

"Austin take ash to the infirmary then when he gets patched up you two will join me for breakfast in the kitchen m I understood" I asked the both muttered.

"Yes twila" they said then I turned and left for the kitchen.

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

I made eggs, bacon and pancakes when Austin and ash walked in ash no longer limping but still pained him to walk on.

" umm smells delicious babe" Austin said kissing my cheek as I sat a plate infront of him and ash.

"I always loved her bacon " ash said with a smile.  Austin looked at him with envy. Making me laugh.

"What I didn't know you could cook " Austin said pouting

"Well when you know her as long as I have you learn all her secrets oh wait you'll never know her as long as I have " he said Austin growled but quickly smirked with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He stood and pulled me to him.

"Ya know what your right I will never know her as long as you do but you'll never get to do this" he said pushing his lips to mine ash stood and growled I pulled from Austin.

"Hey cut it out you too this is not a whose dick is bigger contest jeez can't you guys get along for aleast five seconds please just for breakfast then I'll announce ash's return and unbanishment from the pack before reinstating his place in my council " I said I had decided this while making the eggs. They nodded.

"I can come back " ash said with surprise I nodded. He rounded the table then wrapped me in a hug while laughing. Austin growled nd ash let go.

"I've got to tell claire" he said running out of the door. I already knew claire would be happy to know he was back.

Who wouldn't be happy to know that their brother was unbanished.

A/n

So much tension between Austin and ash I got the inspiration for this from my two best guy friends Ash and Derek and yes I used my best friend's name for a character in this book so don't judge.

But a surprise sister whoop I just felt that ash needed a sister because he has always wanted a sibling so I gave him a fictional one.

Anyway how has you do been leave a comment and I'll give you a dedication in my next chapter.

I would really appreciate your feedback so please comment.