chapter_twelve - a new power

This is my best friend ash and BTW it took a lot to get this photo.
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶
Twila's POV
I woke up to the sun in my eyes.

"Come on sleepy heads" Maddy said while opening the other curtains. I groaned and faced ash's chest. When the light hit his face he growled. I nuzzled into his neck as he sighed softly.

"Come on guys" Maddie said then she jumped on us. I roll out of bed it has been two months since ash proposed and we had yet to talk about his mom but we've been busy preparing for the blood moon howl that we haven't had time anyway. my parents have been preparing us for the occasion. Maddy is excited because I get to go so she'll have a friend there.

Ash growled at Maddy before slipping out of bed. I growled seeing him in his shorts without a shirt. Maddy looked away I know she doesn't like ash but I'm possessive of my mate ash chuckled at me as he went to the closet.

I go into the closet to look for clothes. I pick out a white crop top with ripped black jean shorts. I looked at ash to find him in Tripp jeans with a black tank top

"Hey so is everything packed" I ask ash nods. We have already packed our bags it was a 2 day drive to the goldenknights clearing so we had to be ready. I mind linked max and Eric to put the bags in the car. Maddy ran downstairs alarmed I follow. I know ash is behind me as we dart out the door we see a blue Honda accord. Maddy opens the back door to reveal a girl who looks about 9.

"Maddy who's this " I ask she turns around and josh appears at her side.

" twila this is our daughter Samantha or Sam Sam for short" Maddy says.

" oh well it's nice to meet you " I say she smiles and hugs my waist.

" Hi Auntie twila" she says I smile.

I can't wait to see our pups. ash says through our mind link

Neither can I. I reply Sam Sam lets go and runs towards josh he picks her up and kisses her cheek.

"So why is she hear" I ask kids aren't normally brought to the gatherings.

" our pack was attacked" josh says.