Aptitude Test

Well today's the day. The aptitude test and I'm terribly scared. I get dressed into a black and white Adidas hoodie with black jeans and my clack converse. I grab my black arrow ring and slide it onto my finger. It's very special to me because my dad gave it to me and its my good luck charm.

I eat a bowl of cereal and grab a slice of toast for the road. My brother joins me but I didn't even notice he was with me until the bus came. I have zoned out so much today it's not even funny. When I'm on the bus I see Mekennzie.

"Hi! Are you as nervous as I am about the test? I keep zoning out. I woke up in the middle of the night crying." She nods her head and I can tell she was crying this morning too because of her tear stained face.

We get off the bus and go to our first class. I zone out again when I feel someone shaking my shoulder. It's the Abnegation girl Lindsey I think is her name.

" They called for you." She says barley loud enough for me to hear. At first I think what is she talking about but then it clicks. The test.

I grab my stuff and walk out of the class and into the hall where your supposed to sit and wait. I sit and look at the other line of people across from me. Morgan is there talking to her other snobby friend. I look next to her and a few spots down is Uriah.

"Addyson." I get up and look over a Uriah who gives me one last reassuring look. I walk through the doors that seem to hold the future.

"Sit down please. I'm going to put these on your forehead so I can see everything you see." She starts. " Now I'm going to inject this into you to make the test work properly."

"O-okay." I say and then everything goes black.