After test

When I walk out of the room the bell rings signaling that schools over.

Wow was I in there that long?

I go to the train tracks where Uriah and I always meet. Once I see him I run into his arms and burst into tears.

"Hey what's wrong Addy?" He rubs small circles on my back as I probably ruin his t-shirt. He sits me down on his lap as I continue to cry.After a minute or two when my eyes go dry and I can't produce anymore tears I sit up and fix my hair.

"First I have a question..." I don't give him time to respond. "You have to promise not to tell anyone." I say. I hold out my pinkie.

"I promise." He says while wrapping his pinkie around mine. His pinkie is, as weird as it sounds, manly looking compared to my delicate little pinkie.

"Okay, well, I tested as all of them." I say kind of in a whisper close to his ear. He puts his mouth by my ear and whispers, "I tested for 4." I smile and give him a kiss.

" I just want you to know that what ever you choose, I support your decision and will always love you." Him saying that takes a huge weight off my shoulders. I kiss him one more time before telling him I have to go and I'll meet him here tomorrow at 6:00 before school starts.

I go home and lay out my clothes for tomorrow. My mom asks what I tested for and I tell her Candor but I'm going to break her heart tomorrow knowing that if I told her I was Divergent she wouldn't want me to stay.