I'll Take You Down

Since we did the paintball game early this morning we still had to do some training. I took off my beautiful hoodie and set beside the wall. I notice that there is a single mat in front of the room. At first I think we're doing wrestling but that's too safe for Dauntless.

The other initiates start to come in and we wait for Four. Haha for Four.

"Okay everyone I've paired you up with somebody and your going to fight them to see how much natural Dauntless talent you have in you." Four says. I love all the competition. "What if we get seriously hurt?" Some stupid outraged girl asks." Well, I guess you picked the wrong faction." Four says coldly. There's a bunch of 'Oohs' and 'Burns' from the group and the girl is so embarrassed.

" No that that's settled, first, Lynn and Molly." Four announces and both the girls walk up to the mat. Molly smirks but knowing Lynn, Molly wont last long.

"Go!" Four yells. Molly lunges Lynn but Lynn just punches her in the face. Everyone cringes at the crunching sound of her nose and all the blood. I just smirk.

"What's so funny!?" Molly screams at me. "Nothing except the fact you went down with a single move from Lynn." I say still smirking because she's a hot mess. "Ugh." Molly just turns and walks out of the room.

"Hopefully she doesn't slip on her own blood and fall over the railing into the chasm. " I say sarcastically to Lynn. Lynn just laughs.

"Addyson and Peter!" Four announces and we both step up to the mat.

Peter has this stupid ass smirk on his face and I get ready to smack it off him when he lunges forward and twists my arm into a weird position.

"Ahh!" I scream in agony and look at my arm that is as limp as a noodle.

"That'll show you who not to mess with." Peter says harshly.

I look up and see Uriah while my head is cradled in his lap before I blackout.