Chapter 3

Three weeks later I was walking home when I saw the train tracks. Something pulled me towards them.

"They look pretty cool huh?" A voice asked. I swoop around to find the boy from the hall. "Uh, ya." I say unsure.

"I never introduced myself in the hall. I'm Uriah. In case you also hadn't noticed I'm a Dauntless born." He says. "Ya I'm Addyson. Candor. We are so different a boy from a faction of lying and a girl from a faction of honesty." " Ya I guess. But I'm sure we also have a lot of similarities too. " Is he trying to hit on me?

We talk for a while longer and I find out his favorite color is green, he has a tattoo of a tiger on his side and his dad passed away before he was born.

As we sat there on the tracks he slowly leaned into me and I leaned into him. Eventually our lips met as his soft pink lips slid across mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and being in the moment I let him. We were making out for quite some time when we had to breath but then he went to my neck and started sucking on it trying to find my sweet spot. He did and I let out a soft moan. I mentally smacked myself and realized that I was on top of him.

I got off him and sat there unbelieving what I just did.

"Wow! I can't imagine what you'd do if you were Dauntless!" He said with as much unbelief as me. " I blushed. "Ya, well, as fun as that was I have to go before my mom wonders where I'm at." I give him one last passionate kiss and walk home.