Results

This time when everything comes into focus I'm in the hallway and me and Uriah are late for class like the first day we met. We walk into the classroom and everybody stares at us.

"Why are you two late?" The teacher says. "We got lost." Uriah says. Then it hits me this is a first day of school scenario. "Is this true Addyson?" The teacher asks. I feel like lying but instead I say yes. All of a sudden it goes black and I'm about sick of that happening.

I wake up and I'm in the chair. Again.

The girl is looking at the computer with a blank stare. "Wow..." That one word startles me. "So, what are my results? Are you saying wow because I didn't test for any?" I asked waiting for an answer.

"The problem isn't that you didn't test for any, it's that you tested for all of them." She starts. "You see you choosing the knife shows Dauntless but you also picked the cheese and that shows Amity. You also got down on your hands and knees to do something you learned which shows Erudite. When the girl came out you distracted the dog with the cheese so she didn't get hurt which shows Abnegation. Finally, in the school you thought about lying but told the truth instead which shows Candor." She turns back to me.

"So what does this mean? Which faction am I?" I am so scared and I'm sure my face shows it.

"What you are is Divergent. You can't tell anybody about your results under any circumstances. If you do you can get killed."

At this point I wish I was faction-less.

" I'm going to type into your folder that you scored Candor and show only that footage. Your going to need an excuse incase anyone asks why you may or may not have changed. You can leave now but remember what I told you."

Ya how could I forget.