Aptitude Test Part 2

Finally everything comes back into focus. There's a table in front of me with two items. A black handled knife with razor sharp blade and a piece of cheese. " Take one." A mysterious voice says. I disregard the voice and take both the knife and the cheese. You never know when either one of these items will come in handy.

Out of know where a snarling dog, mutt thing appears and I remember something I learned from my dad. I've gotten attacked by a lot of dogs so I had to learn how to avoid these kind of situations.

I get down on my knees and look at the ground. If I look into it's eyes it could trigger it to attack. Out of the corner of my eye I see a little girl about five years old.

I distract the dog with the cheese and slide the knife across the floor to the little girl when I'm sure the dog is distracted. She carefully picks it up and gets ready to attack the dog like she's done this before. The dog runs towards her but the test turns into another situation before I know if she's okay.

All of a sudden I'm on a bus standing not by choice but because it's jam packed. There's a man who's face is hidden by the newspaper he is reading. The headline is wright in bold print that says, ' Murder of 10 People'. There's a picture of a man next to the text of a the supposed murderer. He looks firmiliar in someway.

" Do you know this man?" The guy asks. " No sorry." I say. " If you tell the truth it could save me!" He screams unaffected by the presence of the other people on the bus. " Why does my opinion matter? Ask someone else maybe they could 'save' you. " I say using my fingers to make quotation marks when I say the word save to emphasize my point.

Once again everything changed.