Dauntless

After the ceremony all of the Dauntless run out of the room and I just follow the crowd. Then I find Uriah and notice that we're at the train tracks.

"Okay Addyson what we have to do is run right next to the train and jump on." Uriah says this as if it's the easiest thing in the world. I'm sure it is easy once you get a hang of it. "Okay." I say and take my heels off. "Addyson it's going to be okay I'll run right with you." I nod and the pace of the group starts to pick up. Uriah and I run together and jump onto the train. I almost miss it by an inch but Uriah grabs me before I have the chance to fall.

We stand together and he tells me what we're going to do next. "Now we're going to jump from the train onto a building and from there we jump off the building into the compound." Oh wow practically fall off a 10 story building. Uriah grabs my hand and I know it's time to jump. We jump from the train and for the moment we're between the gap I look down and smile until my feet land on something hard.

As I stand on the building and look over to see a boy in tears looking over the edge of the building. Who ever that was, there footing was off.

"I'm Max. Here we jump off this building into the compound. Who wants to go first?" Max asks. I walk up to the edge saying that I will go first. The adrenaline rush from jumping on and off the train was fun so this should be pretty fun too. I look down and see a hole in the ground that I'm supposed to go through. I still hold my heels in my hand but I jump. I put my hands by my side because I'm wearing a dress. I'm sure seeing my underwear would make a good first impression. "WHOO!" I scream because it is so much fun.

Then I hit a net and I bounce a bit. A girl offers her hand to me. "What's your name?" She asks. "Addyson." I reply with confidence. "Our first jumper Addyson!" She screams and everybody cheers. I Put my heels back on and wait leaning against the black brick wall. The next jumper after me is Uriah and the girl tells him welcome back. Uriah grabs my hand and we run next to the railing and I look over the railing at the raging river

. "This is the chasm and it will kill you if you go into there." I smile at Uriah and give him a passionate kiss. "This is the best decision I've every made!" I scream into the chasm. "Next to kissing me? I'm offended!" We both laugh and put our feet under the railing so their dangling over the chasm.

"Hey Uriah!" A girl with a shaved head comes over with a boy who looks a lot like Uriah but older. "Hey! Addyson this is Lynn and my idiot brother Zeke." He says with a smile. "Looks like somebody has a girlfriend! Addyson and Uriah sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-" Uriah cuts Lynn off. "Yep she sure is!" Uriah grabs me and gives me a kiss for at least a good 20 seconds. Uriah gives Lynn a smile. "Geez I didn't need a demonstration! Get a room!" She yells. " Maybe we will!" Uriah yells and this makes me blush a bit. "Use protection my children!" Lynn yells as her and Zeke walk off.