Friday Part 2

Its Here ! Friday part 2 x , we have 34 reads :D omgosh welp comment please <3 -joanna x (:

Joannas POV ; I parked the car then got out and walked into the building heading to my locker or should i say Lucy and I's Locker with lucy by my side we notice our friend Shannon or Shay how we call her  is there to of course she is i mean her locker is next to ours . as we got to our locker I could have sworn i seen a picture of Harry in her locker before she closed it. why would she have a picture of Harry ?

Lucys POV ; We got to school and headed to our locker we met Shay there our friend she moved to this school the year we lost contact with Niall and Harry we became very close i said hi to her she said hi back with a smile then i noticed that Joanna didnt say hi how rude ! she looks like she's thinking so i pinched her to get her attention.

Joannas POV ; OUCH ! I screamed making Shay jump . Lucy why did you pinch me ! that hurt ugh come on lets go to class before were late. i walked off still thinking of the picture. was it my imagination?

Lucys POV ; OUCH ! Joanna screamed making Shay jump. i felt bad about pinching her but hey she's the one starring into space and being rude by not saying hi to Shay ! Lucy why did you pinch me ! that hurt ugh come on lets go to class before were late she said walking off i ran up to her trying to catch up.

Joannas POV ; we entered our class and yes lucy and I have this class together all classes actually we sat down and welp everything was blah blah blah blah blah to me. i wonder if i should tell lucy about the picture . . nahh she's gonna speech me about how crazy i am and that she told me to forget Harry and that it was just my imagination but i really dont care she is my sister and i will not keep it from her !!

*LUNCH*

Joannas POV ; Its lunch time and i was sure hungry ! I sound like niall lol ahh i sure miss him to i know lucy does to but she hides it and she hides it pretty darn good i know i cant . i got a chicken salad an apple pineapple and a water lucy got the same but peaches instead of pineapple. we sat down at our table with Shay but Shay went to the restroom so im telling lucy about the picture of Harry i mean at least i think its him. Lucy Shay has a picture of harry in her locker ! i blurtted out

Lucys POV ; were at lunch about to eat When Lucy Shay has a picture of Harry in her locker Joanna blurts out. Joanna what are you talking about why would she have a picture of Harry !? I said sounding annoyed.

Joannas POV ; Joanna what are you talking about why would she have a picture of Harry !? lucy says sounding a bit annoyed. This morning at the lockers i saw a picture of Harry on the door of her locker before she closed it ! before you say its my imagination welp its not i know that was Harry after i said harry Shay came in and sat down with us i glared at lucy giving a sign to not say a word she just rolled her eyes. Umm Shay who was that boy in your locker ? i said sounding a bit suspicious.

Shays POV ; Umm Shay who was that boy in your locker ? Joanna asked me. You mean my Harry Styles Poster ? i said grinning remembering about my Favorite Band One Direction ! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN ! Cliffhanger :P Omgosh Shay told Joanna Its Harry ! what will Joanna and Lucy say ? what will they do now ? welp Find out on Friday part 3 ima make it longer hopfully and if you want me to update give me at least 5 comments ? x Love You Guys <3 joanna xx