Catching Up !

Hey Guys x , Lucy didnt get to update that night and she's sorry , Im also Sorry for not updating in like 2 Days Please Forgive me x ?  ~ Joanna <3

Joannas POV ; I was just sitting there when he had asked me to be his girlfriend again. . When I realized i didnt wanna get hurt again and by this i mean i didnt wanna lose him again. . I dont know what to tell him. Harrys just starring at me waiting for my answer while im here just breathing and thinking of what should my answer be. . But because i love harry so much im going to say Yes..

"Harry. . I Love You So Much, and Yes I'll be your girlfriend" I responded smiling at him.

"Gosh Joanna I was getting scared you were going to say no but thank god you said yes" he said with his amazing smile showing his dimples.

"Welp Im happy i said yes i mean i wanna be with you not just now but Forever" I said a tear running down my cheek.

The next thing I know Our lips met. . . we kissed for a bit until i pulled away. "Harry a tragedy happened when you moved. .i cant even talk about it but you need to know before you mention them. . Harry My Parents . . Are Dead" I said bursting into tears . 

"Ohh God Joanna Im so so so Sorry , Babe im sorry for not being there for you but im here now me and niall wont leave you nor lucy ever again okay love?" Harry said Hugging me and stroking my hear while planting a kiss on my head.

"Its Not your fault haz im glad your finally here with me i love you" i said while giving him a peck on the lips.

"I Love You Too Babe" he said kissing me back. The next few hours we talked about his audition and the band about him having a lot of followers on Twitter etc. We catched up for the 3 years welp more like 2 years of not seeing each other.Then we kissed goodnight and i went to my room.

When i got to my room i took a nice shower and got ready for bed but i wasnt that tired so i went to lucys room. I hoped to find her there by now.so i got my key and headed to her room.

*Knock Knock*

"Coming!" I heard lucy say from the inside.Then she opened the door and i went in.

"Hey lucy sorry ive bothered you im just not tired and i also wanted to know what you and niall talked about" i said half smiling.

"Well Niall told me he missed me that he was sorry for braking the promise and also asked me to be his girlfriend which i gladly accepted" she said grinning.

"Ohh Welp same here basically, Lucy its Wednesday tamorrow what should we do i mean we see them for just tamorrow and 2 more days then its back to london." i said sadly.

"Joanna lets cherish the time we have with them Please dont worry about us leaving, Yes i know we leave the morning after the concert but trust me just ignore that for now okay? now get some sleep cuz tamorrow we all should hang out" lucy responded smiling knowing i wasnt satisfied with her answer.

"Okay then i love you goodnight sleep well" i hugged her then went back to my room.After i got to my room i fell asleep.

*Dreaming*

Dad Keep Your eyes on the Road ! DAD DAD WATCH OUT *BOOM* I screamed waking up just like that other night all sweaty shaky and welp all terrified.

Harrys POV ; I was getting a drink of water since i woke up to use the restroom when i heard a scream. I knew who the scream came from it was Joanna. I got scared so i ran to her room and knocked at her door.

*Knock Knock*

"Joanna are you okay ?" I heard harry scream from the otherside of my hotel room door.

"Uh..Yeahh Haz Im fine" I said not wanting to open the door since i was shaky crying and sweaty from my face and a bit from my chest.

"Joanna let me in please, I want to make sure your okay" he said sounding sad.With that i opened the door.

"Oh Babe whats wrong what happened?" he asked worried written all over his face.

"I had a nightmare the nightmare of reality a nightmare that happened the nightmare which is when my parents died." I said crying more.

"Awww love im sorry, could you sleep more its only 2 a.m?" he said leading me to my bed.

"ima clean myself up a bit i'll be right back okay" i said heading to the restroom. I cleaned myself up and went back to my bed where harry was. I got in the bed and then stared at harry.

"I love you babe now get some sleep that nightmare will leave you alone soon" he said kissing my forehead.Before he left my room..

"Harry!" i yelled.

"Yes love" he replied.

"Could you sleep here with me?" i said desperately.

"Of Course babe" he said laying in my bed right next to me.

"Sing to me haz please" i asked.

"Sure." he started singing still the one. I smiled while I finally started falling asleep.

*Next Morning*

Joannas POV ; I woke up seeing that harry was gone sadness came over me. I got up and got ready for today. After i got my key phone and put them in my purse heading out my room.

"Joanna Your Up!" I heard lucy yell.

"Welp yes i am now what are we gonna do today exactly?" i asked a bit annoyed.

"Well hang out with hazza nialler the lads and shay of course" she said pulling me down to the elevator.

The day went by fast we went to the mall got mobbed by fans paparrazzi taking pictures of us asking questions and welp besides that everything was fun. Today we all got a surprise from liam and shay. They have made it official they are now dating ! we also got a visit by louie and zayns girlfriends Eleanor and Perrie. we got to meet them and we became good friends with them too. Thursday basically kinda went the same way. Tamorrow was going to be friday a day before the concert and i wasnt ready for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again forgive me for not updating x , Thanks for reading you guys are amazing <3 i love you all xx also next chapter will be named The day before and the big day. ~ Joanna x (: