Friday Part 1

Hey Guys omg we have 25 reads & a vote thank you guys xx Welp how you all like it so far ? c: Ima start the next Chapter so bye x ~ Joanna <3

Joannas POV ; *Dreaming* Dad Keep your eyes on the road ! DAD DAD WATCH OUT *BOOM* I screamed waking up in my room breathing hard,sweating,& began to cry because that nightmare was real I both me & Lucy lost our Parents at 16 . I miss them so much I wished harry could of comfort me but he couldnt we lost contact . Its friday and i dont feel like going to school.

Lucys POV ; I woke up hearing Joanna scream so i ran to her room when i got there she was breathing hard and looked scared she was crying too Joanna a-are you O-Okay ? sounding worried though I knew she had the nightmare again .

Joannas POV ; I heard footsteps running to my room and i knew it was Lucy. Joanna a-are you o-okay? she asked sounding worried but i knew she knew i had the nightmare again because this wasnt the first time. I got out of my bed and walked up to her and hugged her tight she hugged back tighter I cried more but then stopped and told her lets get ready its finally friday and we have a lot to do!

Lucys POV ; She got up and hugged me tight i hugged her tighter,I know she misses mom and dad i do too but there in a better place and we still have each other. she stopped crying and told me to get ready because we had a lot to do today and she was right i hugged her and kissed her cheek before heading to my room to get ready for school.

Joannas POV ; she hugged me and kissed my cheek before leaving me to go to her room when she was gone i went and washed my face brushed my teeth and picked out some skinny jeans and a shirt with a teddy bear on it. after i curled my hair put some make-up on,got my purse keys and phone then headed downstairs to wait for Lucy.

Lucys POV ; I was putting my shoes on when I heard joanna go downstairs she was ready to go and now so am i. i grabbed my purse and phone then headed downstairs with joanna we ate waffles an apple and drank milk after that we headed to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so comment and tell me what you think of it so far <3 Ima go and watch tv then Ima come back and began the next chapter which will be Friday part 2 x ~ Joanna <3