New York

Hello again x , Story good so far huh ? (; welp we have 105 reads and 6 votes ! so crazy <3 Massive thank yous guys x we love you :D ~Joanna x(:

Joannas POV ; I woke up at exactly 7 a.m. I got ready and when i finished i called a taxi to pick us up at 9 then i decided to wake up my sister and shay.

"Psst Lucy , Shay Get Up!" i groaned.

"Mmmmm!" was the response.

"GETT UPP!!!" I screamed getting mad.

"Ahh! Okay Okay Im Up" they said at the same time.

After shay and lucy got ready we cleaned a bit ,ate breakfast,put our suitcases in the taxi and headed to the airport. When we got there it was a bit cold inside but it felt nice it kind of woke us all up. Soon it was 5 minutes before 11.

"Flight 37 aboarding in gate 5" the lady at the front desk called out.

"Come on girls time to go to New York" i said grinning.

"Yayyy!!" they sang.

*Hours later*

Lucys POV ; We arrived safely in new york but i turned and saw that Joanna and Shay were asleep so i didnt have a choice but to wake them up.

"JOANNA SHAY HARRY AND LIAM ARE HERE!!" I screamed hoping they'd get up.

"What Where!!??" they sang back but then made a angry face cuz they knew i was lieing.

"Umm sorry, i had to wake you up plus we're here now so lets go get your things and lets get our stuff" i said walking out.

Joannas POV ; When we got our things we took a taxi to a hotel called Double Tree (looked it up) that was a bit near madison square garden.

*At Hotel*

"Lets get a room each , yeah ?" i asked them.

"Im alright with that but let them be in the same floor and next to each other also get suites" Lucy said with a smile.

"Sure okay let me go get our suites" i said walking to the front desk.

"Hello welcome to Double Tree hotel i am Breanna how may i help you" she said giving me a somewhat fake smile.

"Yes umm may i get three suites please" i said returning my the smile although mine wasnt fake.

"Yes ma'am , Okay they will be on the sixth floor will that be credit card or cash and for how many days?" she asked nicely.

"Thats perfect , credit card and for four days please" i answered grinning.

I paid then got three room keys mine was room 85 , Lucys room number 86 and shays room number is 87. We went to the sixth floor and each of us headed to there rooms. After I unpacked my things i got my phone my key and went to lucys room.

*Lucys room*

"Lucy were finally here i cant wait to see him he is just omgosh lol welp we should get starbucks in the morning and maybe go to the mall after but for now we should get sleep I'll text shay whats up for tamorrow kay goodnight love you bye" i said leaving to my room.

I sat on my bed and texted shay what we had planned for tamorrow she said it was cool and then said goodnight so i decided to go straight to sleep.

Harrys POV ; After we arrived to the Double Tree hotel we headed to our already reserved rooms we were in the sixth floor and had the rooms 80-84. Liam got 80 , Zayn got 81 , Louis 82 , Niall 83 and I got 84. We were all tired but somehow i kinda really wasnt so i decided to go to nialls room. After me and niall talked about how crazy we were about madison square garden i went back to my room but saw three girls my age entering a room each down from us. the wavy brown haired girl caught my eye she entered the room right across from me. she kinda looked like Joanna to me but then again it could be just me cuz i mean i miss her like crazy plus i havent seen her in 3 years so i just went to my room and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG Harry almost found out Joanna is there , will they bump into each other? you'll see next chapter  that will be called "Is it really you?" love you bye x ~Joanna :D