Monday

Hey guys I almost forgot to update , 77 reads and 5 votes ! :D thats amazing , your amazing <3 Anyways Joanna and lucy are graduating in this part x So i hope your all liking the story so far (: ~Joanna x

*the next morning*

Lucys POV ; I woke up surprisingly early today its only 6:00 a.m. Joannas still asleep so I got ready and when i was done i went downstairs and made breakfast Joanna would be up soon its almost 7 in the morning. So i decided to watch some tv while i wait.

Joannas POV ; I woke up to the smell of eggs sausage and bacon and knew lucy got up early i mean she is excited were finally graduating but i think she's just more excited she's seeing niall soon. I cant blame her im excited about seeing harry. i got up and got ready when i finished i went downstairs said goodmorning to my sister and headed to the kitchen to eat my breakfast.

Lucys POV ; I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and i knew it was joanna so i didnt turn around to check who it was. she said goodmorning but before i could reply she went off into the kitchen. i turned the t.v off and went in the kitchen seeing her eating already. well Hello Niall , you could of waited for me you know i said joking while giggling.

Joannas POV ; I started eating when lucy came in. well Hello Niall , you could of waited for me you know she said sarcastically joking while giggling. Haha sorry Im just hungry lol. i said laughing. after we both ate and cleaned up i checked the mailbox and noticed our tickets and backstage passes were here so i put them in my purse and then headed to school.

*At School*

Joannas POV ; We all were in the auditorium ready for graduation when Shay was sat on my right so i decided to ask about the concert. Hey shay me and lucy are going to a one direction concert and i bought an extra ticket and extra backstage pass wanna join us? i said smiling. 

Shays POV ;  Hey shay me and lucy are going to a one direction concert and i bought an extra ticket and extra backstage pass wanna join us? she asked smiling. OMG Yes oh joanna thanks for inviting me ahh i can see liam omgosh i hope i get his number i said winking ;).

Joannas POV ; OMG Yes oh joanna thanks for inviting me ahh i can see liam omgosh i hope i get his number she replied winking ;). Haha okay welp we leave tamorrow morning but after graduation we have to go get your suitcases packed and you can stay at our place for the night and also we have to go buy our plane tickets at the airport so tamorrow were ready i said grinning.

Shays POV ; Haha okay welp we leave tamorrow morning but after graduation we have to go get your suitcases packed and you can stay at our place for the night and also we have to go buy our plane tickets at the airport so tamorrow were ready she said grinning which made me smile. Alright i replied getting a smile in return.

*After Graduation*

Joannas POV ; Graduation was amazing and now school is finally over for us yay! when we left we went to Shays house to get her things ready for tamorrow. after we headed to the airport and bought our plane tickets turns out we have to wake up at 7 again since we have to get ready, eat breakfast, drive an hour here to the airport because our flight will leave at exactly 11:00 a.m. after buying our tickets we headed home exausted so when we got home we all got ready for bed and went straight to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

welp hope you all like it x love you all <3 and yes Liz is now shannon or welp Shay :D ~ Joanna x c: