Is It Really You?

We have 122 reads ! ahh so awesome x thank you lovelys <3 ~Joanna (:

Joannas POV ; I woke up at 9:30 a.m. I remembered what we had planned for today so i went and took a shower after my shower i got ready then grabbed my purse and put my key inside. After i got out of my room i noticed lucy and shay were in front of me.

"We were just about to get you" lucy said laughing.

"Welp im here now lets go" i said heading to the elevator with them behind me.

Harrys POV ; We had a meeting today so i got up early. the lads and I were heading down but saw we needed paul cuz there were a lot of fans so we waited for him then headed down.

*Girls arrived at the lobby*

"Wait ! I dont have my phone i must've left it charging i need to have it ima go get it hold my purse lucy" i said heading to the elevator. When i bumped into someone when i looked up i saw beautiful green eyes my heart started racing because i saw it was harry.

"HARRY!!!!" i Said jumping on him. But then a muscular guy grabbed me.

"Hey let go of my sister" i heared lucy yell.

"Harry its me Joanna remember me ?" i said tears forming.

"Paul let her go!" He commanded. Paul let me go and i ran to harry hugging him tight crying.

"Joanna its really you i...i cant even talk im so happy but what are you doing here?" he said hugging me tighter.

"I Found out by a friend that you were in a band so i got tickets and backstage passes to come and see you hoping you'd remember me" i said looking at him smiling while he wiped my tears away.

"Im glad you did, We  have to talk but i have to go to a meeting right now here put your number on my phone save it and the call it so you can get mine" he smiled.

I did what he told me and then he kissed me right on my lips i felt sparkles fly just like everytime we use to kiss. After that we said goodbye then i went to get my phone. when i came down i saved his number and texted him.

" Hey HazzaBear <3 , What time can we meet ? ~ JoannaBear x

Minutes later . . " Like in an hour , meet me back at the hotel and tell lucy niall says they need to talk also - Love Hazza xx I read. I smiled to myself .

"Lucy we need to come back in an hour harry wants to talk and niall said he wants to speak with you also" i said smiling at lucy.

"Yeahh Okayy , Shay you dont mind do you?" i asked her.

"Nope not at all you guys need to get caught up with harry and niall i can just chill in my room while you guys are with them" i told them grinning.

"Cool Thanks" Joanna and I said at the same time.

Lucy,Shay and I took a taxi to a starbucks. the we ordered our drinks and sat down. We kept talking about the concert and i kept thinking of harry. Im glad i finally saw him i even got a hug and a kiss gosh im so happy.

Harrys POV ; We went to the meeting and all we discussed was about the concert and our rehearsals for friday afternoon. When we finished we headed to the van to leave back to the hotel.

"Mate who was that Gorgeous kinda crazy girl who jumped on you,who somehow seemed to know you,who you kissed and hugged" Louis asked me making a weird face.

Niall and I Didnt tell the lads about Joanna and Lucy so i think its time for them to know.

"Her name is Joanna and she isnt crazy louis she's just glad we finally met again in three 3 years. she was my girlfriend before i moved back to cheschire. I love her so much that i even want to make her my wife later in the future. Niall and I Know her and her sister Lucy since we were just 5 years old.Yes niall went to london from ireland to stay for a while well its a long story. Anyways when we were 16 i left her because i moved and i did promise to keep in touch but i broke it when i started the X-Factor she didnt know anything whatsoever about the auditions or anything so when we became a band well i couldnt do anything then. Its a miracle we finally see each other 2 years later. so now you know Joanna that gorgeous crazy girl you saw is my True love" i said almost tearing up.

"Wow mate thats well a long story" lou said laughing which made me smile.

"Yes and when we get to the hotel im going to be with her to catch up and talk about everything that has happened and niall will be with lucy and yes nialls true love is Lucy there another story though" i said smiling looking at niall who was blushing.

Joannas POV ; after starbucks we went back to the hotel. When we got there shay went up to her room while lucy and i waited for Harry in the lobby.

"Joanna Lucy Over Here" i heard a british accent yell out and knew it was harry.

Lucy and I Walked up to harry and the rest of the lads. Harry introduced us to Liam,Zayn, and Louis then paul helped us pass people and headed up to our floor. Turns out harrys room is right across from mine. when we said bye to the lads niall and lucy went to nialls room which was across from harrys then i went with harry to his room.When we got in we sat on his couch.

"Harry why did you brake your promise?" i said braking the silence.

"I broke it because after i moved i decided to enter the X-Factor and when i entered i met the lads but first louis thats how me and him are so close. when we finished simon made us,he made us into a band which is why im so famous i mean 4 british boys and a irish boy then our music is great so we just made an amazing band and we became noticed thats how me and the lads are so famous now basically what im tryna say is that i was so busy that i lost contact with you im so sorry but whats important now is that were here together and know that i never stopped loving you nor stopped thinking about you you were on my mind 24/7 Joanna" he said getting tears in his eyes.

"Wow thats just crazy but im happy for you and same here lucy kind of really got upset cuz you broke the promise but i never was i had hope hope that we would see each other again and look here we are" i said holding his hand interwining our fingers.

"Joanna I Promise you and i promise im not going to brake it this time I promise you i will never ever stop loving you no matter what and i will marry you one day we will live happily ever after and also will you be my Girlfriend ?" He said Grinning and i started crying again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG guys they're together again yayy <3 what will joanna say ? will she say yes and become harrys girlfriend once again? welp find out tamorrows :D *Comment,and vote* ~Joanna x :)