FLORIDA PART 2

Hey guys sorry we haven't updated lucy was suppose to update but since she hasn't I decided to I hope you guys keep reading love ya x ~Joanna <3

After the boys got through with the meet and greet me and the girls went back stage and stayed there watching the concert. When the concert was over we ran to the dressing room because the girls and I were going to surprise Louis and Zayn how may you ask welp the girls and I got perrie and Eleanor to come to florida but the lads don't know.

"Joanna There coming!" shay said all nervous. The girls hid in the closet and we sat on the couch. "Hey Boys! , the concert was amazayn" I said jokinly. "You loved it that's Brilliam" said Liam,I giggled at what he said. "Ladys may you please go out so we can change" Niall said tryna be Daddy Direction. "Why? it isn't like we haven't seen you guys change before" I said not wanting to leave knowing we had Eleanor and perrie in the closet,He laughed but stopped knowing I had a serious look then shooed us out the door with me saying no I wanna stay inside while the girls were laughing at me getting out behind me. after we waited for about a minute we heard what seemed to be Louis scream so we barged in seeing almost all of them half naked and Eleanor and perrie giggling turning red.

Well what do I say Louis and zayn were happy to see there girlfriends but they also thanked us for our surprise.The girls and I thought it was nice to give them our thanks for them helping us for our surprise back In new York. We all had went to eat and went to see a movie before heading back to the tour bus.

...................

"So guys where exactly are we heading to now?" I asked breaking the silence on the tour bus.

-no answer-

"Hello? , Did everyone fall asleep?" no answer again. I was about to get up when I noticed I was in harrys arms I slowly got out without trying to wake him up then got out of our bunk. I was thinking of going to sit down at one of the tables that were close to the bunks but I heard crying and when I got to the table I saw lucy, lucy was the one crying.

"Lucy why are you crying?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"I-Umm...Joanna I miss mom and Dad" she said weakly crying even more which made tears come to my eyes.

"Aww..Lucy I know you do I do too but I know mom and dad wouldn't want us to be sad,they would of want us to be happy" I said trying to cheer her up.

"I know Joanna but it hurts we don't have anyone" she said which made me cry.

Harrys POV; we all had a fun night after we went back to the tour bus im guessing we all fell asleep in our bunk beds. I started waking up when I noticed Joanna wasn't in my arms. well that's weird I thought. I decided to get up and see where she went off to but then I heard talking so I tryed to get up quietly. when I finally got out of our bunk I headed to where I heard the talking then I heard lucy lucy? why is she up..who is she talking to? is it Joanna? it must be cuz no ones awake. I heard lucy say "I know Joanna but it hurts we don't have anyone" she said weakly. She was talking to Joanna I knew she was but anyways I knew what Lucy ment. when I finally saw them they were both sitting down crying.

"Joanna?" I asked getting sad with the view.

Joannas POV ; I was crying a bit more but then I heard my name being called when I turned around I saw it was harry.

"Joanna lucy don't cry" he told us, me and lucy just stare at him. " You guys know you have me and niall but not just us our family and the lads" he said which made me smile. I got up and hugged him but not just me lucy hugged him with me.

Harrys POV; After I told them they had me the lads niall & our families they both hugged me and this hug I will never forget. they hugged me so tight that it made me smile.

"T-Thank Y-You" they said smiling at me with tears streaming down their cheeks.

"no need to thank me now why don't we go and get some sleep" I said.

"i will, im getting tired goodnight harry goodnight Joanna love you both" lucy said kissing our cheeks then leaving me alone with Joanna.

Joannas POV; harry told us we should sleep but lucy was the first to leave so now it was just me and harry."harry thanks again it means a lot to me lucy might just be happy once and for all and all because of you i love you so much im glad were together again" i said hugging him tight once again.

"aww Babe i love you more and ima always be here for you and lucy as much as niall will now lets go back to sleep" he said kissing my head.

"okay but wait where are we going next?" i asked still curious.

"haha were going to dallas,texas then LA,California then while in California we will be going to an award show well VMA's more likely but we'll talk about it tamorrow" i said yawning.

"ohh okay" i said yawning with him. after that we went to our bunk bed cuddled up and went to sleep.

....................................................

again sorry for not updating love you comment/vote ~Joanna(: