Dallas Concert ;D

Hey guys thank you for all these reads keep reading c: ' love you This is gonna start with shays pov  ~Joanna xx

Shays POV ; Last night was an amazing night! We all had fun and ate a lot mostly Niall.. I just woke up and I don't see Liam anywhere so I got up. I saw a note on the bedside table from Liam of course.

I left with the lads for rehearsals for tonights concert I didn't wanna wake you up. Your not the only one who was left a note the rest of the girls did to so i was told...Anyways i'll see you at 5 sharp you and the girls will head over to the arena to meet us I Love You x (:

                                                                                        - Liam xoxo

5 Sharp? I thought. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was already 1 p.m i slept well we slept a lot then or maybe just me. I put my phone down and went and took a shower. After i got ready i decided to go to Joanna and Harrys room.

Joannas POV ; when i woke up Harry left a note saying he left with the guys for rehearsals for tonights concert and that i had till 5 to get ready so i went and took a shower. After i took my shower i got ready when i was finally done i heard a knock on the door.

"Good Your Up" Shay smiled.

"Ha yes i am what brings you to my room" i said curious.

"Well since the boys are gone and we have what an hour or two before we go to the arena i was thinking you me and the girls could go to starbucks" she said.

"Alright sounds good" i smiled. with that i got my phone and we left to get the rest of the girls.

*After starbucks*

After we had starbucks we headed to the arena. When we got there we met the boys backstage.

"Yayy Finally your here" they yelled. I smiled. The girls and I kissed our Boyfriends and said good luck before they all headed to the stage ready to sing to the massive crowd.

*After the Concert*

"That was amazing Guys" i said before hugging a sweaty Harry.

"Thanks Love now we gotta go back to the Hotel get cleaned up get packed up and head on to California" Liam smiled. So we did what he had said then headed off to California which i was excited to get to since ive been wanting to see Los Angeles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ima update tomorrow night again hope u guys like it love you x ~ Joanna (: