Rehearsals.

Hey Guys. It's Lucy, for once Joanna let me update! Anyway, hope your enjoying it so far. :)

Harry's POV; After I kissed Joanna, the lads and I went to rehearsals at Madison Square Garden.

*Madison Square Garden*

When the lads and i got to the venue we started rehearsing all the songs for tomorrows concert. After about an hour of reahearsing Louis and Zayn both got calls so we stopped for a while. I tried to call Joanna but it went to voicemail, I tried calling Lucy and that went to voicemail aswell. 'Damn what are theses girls doing?' I thought. I got snapped out of my thoughts pretty quickly by Liam, who told me that we had to go and rehearse again.

Louis' POV; Before we went back to rehearsing I quickly went to talk to Zayn but he had already got a phone call of Joanna explaining all the details and now we had to go talk to Paul.

*Louis and Zayn with Paul*

Paul: Boys arn't you ment to be rehearsing?

Zayn: Yeah But we need to tell you something.

Paul: Shoot!

Louis and Zayn: Lucy,Joanna and Shannon told Niall, Harry and Liam that they arnt coming on tour with us but they actually are and tomorrow night after the concert we need you to be waiting at the tour bus so you can let them on so they can hide and surprise the other boys.

Paul: Got it. :)

*All the boys together*

Liams POV; 'Hey boys, i have something to tell you all.' sighs 'Boys Shannon, Joanna and Lucy arn't coming on tour with us. Harry, Joanna wanted to tell you herself but she was to scared thaat you will get mad and Niall, Lucy didn't know how to break the news to you.'

-Lucy