❤Chapter 6: Dammit....❤

I woke up the next morning from the ringing of my alarm clock. I sat up quickly, completely drenched in sweat from the nightmares I had that night.

I shook my head and then smacked the alarm clock off. I got off my bed and then went to the bathroom. I stared at my reflection and sighed.

I looked horrible.

I never really thought I was pretty. Or beautiful. Or anything. I really lacked in self confidence.

I sighed and then splashed my face with cold water.

I went over to my wardrobe and grabbed another school uniform. I slipped it on and then grabbed my glasses. I positioned them on my face and then brushed my hair before pulling a headband on to stop my fringe from going into my glasses.

"Miss Ave! Breakfast!" I heard Finn's voice through the door and then sighed.

I stepped out of my room after opening the door and made my way towards the kitchen, watching as all the maids and servants move to the side for me.

I gave them all a small smile and then stopped at the dining room.

That same dining table there, making me feel so small and alone. I sighed and then walked over to my seat, a maid pulling my set out before I sat down.

Breakfast today was low fat waffles with butter and syrup poured on top. A cup of hot chocolate and a letter by the plate.

"Finn? What's this?" I asked my butler who was standing by my side.

"It's a letter we found in the mailbox. We haven't read it...yet..." He says to me and smiles.

"Thank you for respecting my privacy."

I cut a small piece of waffle off and popped it into my mouth before opening the letter.

It read:

To Ave,

I am so sorry Ave but I won't be home for a week. I'm going to LA to shoot one of the scenes in this movie. Don't worry though. I reckon you'll be fine on your own. You have all the maids and servants to care for you, and Finn is there too. You're a very independent woman. Just like your mother.

Lots of Love, Dad.

I looked at the letter then quickly ripped it up. I stood up in a flurry and went over to the fireplace.

"Miss Ave! Please calm down!"

I kneeled down and then threw the letter into the fire, watching it burn and not saying a thing. When it finally turned into ashes, I stood up and looked at Finn.

"I'm going to school." I say simply and then finished my breakfast quickly before grabbing my bag and lunch then walking out the front door.

~

I walked down the empty sidewalk and shook my head slightly. I could feel Finn's eyes and possible my bodyguards eyes watching me, following my every move.

I started to hum a song quietly to myself. I wasn't use to walking like, by myself and without my bodyguards and Finn. It was actually really nice.

The humming turned to whistling and before I knew it, I was at the front of the little green house.

I was debating in my thoughts whether to knock on the door or wait. I kept whistling and then decided to knock on the door.

Walking up the rocky pathway, I stopped whistling as I reached the door.

Bringing my hand up to knock on the door, it instantly flew open and I almost knocked right onto Adam's chest.

"Gah! I-I'm sorry!" I say and took several steps back, completely embarrassed as my cheeks flushed pink.

I looked up at Adam to see him closing the door. When he turned around, his eyes stood out to me.

They were a golden brown and lit up when he smiled at me.

"Sorry about being late. Good morning too." He says and I gave him a small smile, hoping he couldn't notice I was blushing.

"It's okay. I wasn't sure if I had to knock." I say to him then looked up at him. His blonde hair was a little tussled like a trying-not-to-show-my-bed hair type thing. His uniform was ironed and his tie wasn't done yet.

"Hey. You're tie isn't done." I say to him and pointed.

"Oh. I forgot to ask mum to do that." He says then shakes his head a little.

"I-I can do it if you want." I say to him quietly and he smiled at me, nodding.

I reached out and took the two ends in my hands. I did a simple knot tie and then looked up to see him looking at down at me.

"Thanks. Sorry. I would tie them myself but I've never gotten around to learning it." He says to me and gave me a half smile.

I pushed him playfully and smiled as he stumbled back slightly.

I started to walk towards the school and then turned to him, waving my hand for him to follow. Just like he did when we first met.

"Come on then. Don't want to be late." I say to him and smiled as he ran next to me.

{Hey guys! Was that okay? I haven't asked this on my other ones so I want to know. Thank you so much! Please comment or vote or whatever you want. Love you guys! :)}