❤Chapter 11: CRAP!!!❤

I was having a reaction already. I had only simply have smelled the strawberries and I was already beginning to freak out.

"Finn!! Finn!" I called out and I heard the door break down as he came rushing in.

By that time, I had thrown the platter of strawberries across the room and rushed over to Finn. His arms grabbed me and my eyes were wide.

"Miss Ave. Calm down. What's wrong?" He asked me as he held onto me.

"S-strawberries!" I yelled in alarm and Finn instantly pulled me out of the room.

Now for all of you who don't know, I am extremely allergic to strawberries. I used to love strawberries until I turned five. I had eaten one, and then I broke out into hives and couldn't breathe. If I so as much smell or touch a strawberries, my body starts to react.

Finn was dragging me to the nurses now and ordered me to roll my sleeve up. I did what I was told and watched as one of the nurses pushed the needle into my skin.

"Ouch." I say in pain and the nurse simply apologised before pulling the needle out again. I sighed as she placed a band aid on it lightly and I was then thinking.

Until my dad came rushing into the room, slamming doors and yelling loudly.

"Where is she?! I want to see her!" These were the only words he was saying before he finally realised I was right there.

He wasn't mad. In fact. He looked upset. For once. Over me.

"Ave! Sweety! What happened?" He ask as he stepped closer towards me, the nurses shuffling to the sides of the rooms.

"Well." I say and then thought of every rational word I could say to him. "I got your little 'surprise' earlier."

"Really? Did you like it? I know you love strawberries!" He said happily and grinned.

That's when I just broke.

"You idiot! I'm highly allergic to strawberries!" I yelled loudly and stood up. "I was allergic to them when I turned five! But you don't even remember that do you? No!"

My dad was standing there, amazed and slightly dazed. He was staying silent, so all I did was pushed past him and stormed outside and away from here.

❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌

Adam walked around the shops, holding Nicki's hand softly. After a few hours after Ave left, he was let out of the nursing room. He refused to tell his mother what had happened and simply told her that he'd lost his phone, wallet and wasn't able to buy the groceries.

"Adam?" Nicki said in a soft voice and he looked down, giving her a half smile.

"What's wrong?" He asked her and she simply smiled back and squeezed his hand.

I was sitting on the swing, a public park not to far from the shops. I had one of my headphones in and was trying to think.

"Stupid dad." I said after a while. I then realised that I was the only one at the park now.

6:30 pm. That's what my watch read but I didn't want to go home. I had bolted as soon as I saw my dad. Well, after I yelled at him. I lost Finn in the crowd and also my bodyguards. They'll be looking for me now. I know they will be.

I sighed and swung up and down on the swing. I was trying to go higher when I felt hands grab the chains and I was staring up into those same sparkling blue eyes.

"Hey.... I thought you'd be at home." Adam said to me and I smiled.

"Yeah. I kind ditched home and made a run out to here." I say then reached up, touching his cheek where the bandage was.

He flinched slightly but pulled away, walking around to the front of me.

"Ditched? Did something happen?" Adam asked me and my smile wavered a little. "Forget I asked." He said when he noticed.

"Adam!" I heard a female voice call out. I turned and saw a women, looks to be in her early thirties. She had long blonde hair which was tied back and there was no trace of make up on her face. She was holding Nicki's hand, she wore a red loose shirt and black jeans.

"Mum? Oh yeah. Coming." Adam said and I was stunned. Adam's mum? Wow. They look so alike!

"Oh? Who's that?" I heard her ask as she nodded towards me.

"My friend." He said and smiled at me.

"She's cute. Go on. Stay with her for a while. Be home by eight though okay?" She said and gave me a wave before walking off.

Adam rushed back over to me and I smiled at him.

"She seems nice." I say to him and he nodded.