❤Chapter 8: GAH!!❤

I stared at Adam and watched his face glow red. He had a really weird expression on his face and quickly looked away, hiding his face with his blonde fringe.

"I-I mean. I was just worried about you!" He said in a stutter and I just stared at him.

What is happening? I am so confused. The world started spinning and I started breathing roughly. What was this? I feel so weak. I remember falling and the last thing I heard was Adam calling my name.

❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌

Adam stared at Ave in his arms. She collapsed? He held her close to him when there was a sudden rush of guards. They were in black uniforms.

"Quickly! We found Miss Ave! She's in arms of Adam?" One said into a mouthpiece and I watched them crowd around me.

"H-huh?" Adam says confused then watched as a man in a suit walked through the crowd.

"My name is Finn. I'm Miss Ave's butler and I see she has fallen unconscious." The strange man said.

"She needs to go to the hospital." Adam says confidently and held onto Ave tightly.

"Of course. Lets go." Finn said and we started walking, proceeding into a helicopter and flying to a hospital.

❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌

I woke up groggily and sat up quickly, on resulting in a headache.

"Slow down." Finn said to me and I turned my head to look at him.

"Ugh. I feel like crap. Where am I?" I ask him and then waited for my vision to clear.

"Miss Ave, you're in the hospital." He said to me and that's when I realised I was sitting on a hospital bed.

"W-what? What happened to me? Oh! Where's Adam! Is he okay?" I ask in a flurry and my breathing began getting rugged again.

"Calm down! Adams fine. And you just collapsed again." Finn said and I took deep breathes, avoiding Finn's eyes.

At this moment, Adam was walking along the corridors. He stopped at the room the nurses told him where Ave was but heard voices. It was Ave's. And Finn?

"Wha?" He said to himself confused then leant against the door, eavesdropping into what's happening.

"Have you been sleeping well?" Finn asked Ave and I just stared at my hands in my lap.

"Not really. I've been having....nightmares." I answered back and heard Finn sigh.

"What about eating?"

"Not really. Haven't been hungry." I replied and shrugged. "Just chocolate and water most of the time."

"Miss Ave! You know you have to take better care of yourself!" Adam heard Finn scold Ave. "This is the fourth time you've collapsed!"

Adam gasped. Fourth time? Why does Ave keep doing this?

"You should be eating. And sleeping! What about school? Is stress getting to you?"

"Finn!" I screamed softly and then dropped my head into my hands. "I'm trying. I just can't....do this."

Adam pressed his ear agains the door to hear better but there was silence from Finn, just Ave talking.

"All this moving. This is the ninth house we've owned! I've made so many friends and lost so manny as well! Mums gone.... I barely see dad.... And.... 'He's' gone too." I say towards Finn and broke into tears.

Adam pressed against the door harder and it clicked open. He fell I'm and onto the floor.

I looked down at the door and realised it was Adam.

"A-Adam!" I yelled in surprise then tried to hide my face, which was still covered in tears.

Adam stared at the two and then quickly looked down, ashamed of eavesdropping.

I'm in so much crap now!!

{Was that okay? Is it okay? Please vote or comment or whatever!! Thank you! Much appreciated! :3}