❤Chapter 12: Confusion❤

Adam and I decided to stay at the park for longer. I was swinging on the swing as he pushed me up and down. We were in the middle of a serious question game.

"So how long have you lived in this town?" I asked him as I felt him push me up again.

"Umm. Ever since I was 6." He said and I smiled. So he's been living here for about 11 years? Maybe?

"Alright. What's your favourite food?" He asked me and the stopped the swing.

I rested my feet on the floor and just sat in the swing, thinking. "It has to be vanilla ice cream. Plain and simple." I say and smiled. "What's your favourite colour?"

"Green." He answered and smiled at me. "Why did I find you all the way out here?"

His question hanged in the air and shook my head. "Forget I asked...." He said after sometime.

I got off the swing and looked up at Adam. His blonde hair was tussled and I could see he was sleepy.

"Let's go home. You look tired." I say softly and he nodded.

We walked in silence next to each other. I looked up and realised we had arrived at his house.

"I'll walk you home first." Adam said before I could even say anything.

"You sure? But it's almost eight." I pointed out but he just simply half smiled at me.

"My mum would kill me more if I didn't walk you home." He said and smiled.

"Oh... Okay...." I say softly and walked awkwardly next to him.

That's when he reached over and linked his fingers into mine.

I blushed deeply and stared at Adam. He was smiling but also blushing as well.

I said nothing and held on. I felt safer and his hand was warm, but holding my hand delicately.

Wait a minute. Isn't he dating Dakota? I'm pretty sure he is! Argh!! What's this weird feeling!

My hearts pumping, and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

Dammit. I'm falling for him.

❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌

"Leave me alone!" I yelled and slammed the door shut.

"Stupid." I muttered under my breath as I walked over to my desk.

After the walk home with Adam, I was bombarded with maids and servants making sure I'm okay. And yes, we did hold hands all the way home.

I found out dad had to leave for meetings and won't be back for a few days.

Finn was trying to calm me down but I refused. Throwing a tantrum, I locked myself in my bedroom.

My desk was somewhat organised with all my homework and assignments displayed on my calendar.

"Next assignment is English then a Half-Yearly Maths test next week." I muttered to myself and smiled.

"Gonna nail this." I said to myself and grinned.

I ended up studying and finishing my assignment in four hours. Dragging myself to bed, my mind began to swim.

Adam and I held hands. And I didn't let go. What's wrong with me? He's dating Dakota!

...

But then again.... Dakota is a bitch. I do like Adam right? Is this what they call, love?