❤Chapter 9: Unbelievable❤

Alright. Lets talk about the situation. I'm in a hospital bed, feeling really weak. Then I find out that a close friend of mine was eavesdropping. Now he is on the floor, from leaning onto the door too much and staring up at me but I am trying to hide my face so he wouldn't notice the tears.

It was Adam.

"What are you doing?" Finn said in a rugged voice, giving Adam the death stare.

"I-I-you see...." He trailed off and stood up, dusting his shorts off and then taking a step closer. "I wanted to see Ave. Is she okay?"

I wiped my tears away and peeked over Finn's shoulder. Adam's blonde hair was tussled and messy, his uniform was slightly crinkled and messy.

"I'm fine Adam. Please take your leave." I said in a shaky voice.

"No. I want to know why you're not taking care of yourself! Why! I never thought you'd be like-" Adam was throwing words around until Finn stood up and then clamped his hand over Adam's mouth, keeping it shut then dragging him out of the room.

I stared at Finn and Adam then heard the door pull shut. I sighed quietly and then laid back down, falling asleep.

❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌❤💌

I woke up a few hours later to the smell of bacon and eggs. Morning? Wait. I'm back home.

I stared around and then saw Finn standing obediently at the foot of my bed.

"Finn? How did I get home?" I ask and rubbed my eyes, still blurring from not me having my glasses on.

"You're dad came by and carried you up to bed." Finn said, walking over with my glasses.

I positioned them on and then looked at Finn, smiling. "Is he here? I want to see him!"

I got off of the bed quickly and then opened my bedroom door, rushing to where my dad is.

I stopped in the giant ballroom to see my father laying on the giant stage.

"Dad?" I ask quietly and walked forward a little, holding onto my thin nightgown. I could only make out his outline because I hadn't bothered putting my glasses on.

"Darling? Oh good. You're awake." He said and sat up. Dad's brown hair was slightly tussled and his tie was loose and undone.

I took a step towards him but stopped.

"Your tone is off. What's wrong?" I ask flatly.

A half smile grew onto his lips, "You've always been a natural at this. Picking up everything and observing everything."

I heard him jump off the stage and begin walking towards me, causing me to take two steps back.

"Honey-" He began to say when there was a loud bang from behind me.

I turned to look behind me and saw Adam standing there. His blonde hair was all completely messy and his shirt was torn. He had dirt on his face and looked completely worn out.

"Ave...." He said in between rash breathes and stared at me.

I quickly rushed over to him and touched his cheek lightly. "Hey! What happened? Are you hurt? You okay?" I said in a flurry of words and his body leant onto mine, probably from being so weak.

"I-I got jumped."