Chapter 4-undercover job

Jacquline's POV
After I leave SAMCRO I go straight to the 'Daughters of Anarchy' clubhouse I go  into Jasmines office. "Good to see you finally made it. YOur target this time is a 24 year old, Maxwell McGraw (made up) he is tryin to sell  guns and drugs to the other.....competition of SAMCRO. He is former IRA so be careful. Your cover is that you are a 18 year old hip hop dancer Mackenzie Williams. Which you can do because I mean you were one. Any way he needs to be brought down in two days. Well bye. Have fun." She said. With a smirk and a laugh at the end.
"Oh and he will be at the fundraiser SAMCRO hosts in about 2 hours. So you know you should probably hurry." She Said. I was starting to lose my temper so I walked out of the clubhouse and got on my motorcycle and rode to the fair grounds.
When I got their I had an hour and thirty minutes till the party. I saw the sons setting up Gemma's stall that she does. I saw my uncle was on the phone. While the rest of them were just pulling up. So I'm guessing that Gemma is going to chew them all out. Which should be at least a little funny.

Sorry for the really short chapter but I am sick and have writers block.