Part 1-the beginning

I do not own sons of anarchy or its characters. I only own my own ideas and my own characters.

Jacqueline's Pov

I was on my way into my club when the club president jasmine nodded towards the meeting room or what we call church. We aren't like any other MC's we do not run guns and drugs. We give money and supplies to people who need them we get the supplies by taking them from other MC's. So we have to sometimes do "missions". Which normally means that we have to seduce or pretend to like guys from different MC's. We don't go against SAMCRO though. We stole the female Mayans gun shipment. See they stole our shipment of medicine that we were going to give to the hospital. So we are going to steal their guns and sell them to a male MC. SAMCRO. Our meeting is about who will give the guns to SAMCRO I hope that it is not me for one good reason my uncle would kill me if he knew what I did and that I was in an MC. He's specifically told me not to be in one so he would be really mad. Especially when he thinks I am in Scotland or Ireland. I have been back for about 5months. We originally started the 'daughters of anarchy' in Belfast and also in Glasgow. Then we moved to Charming California. So since then we have taken down about 2 other organizations.
"Alright ladies. As you all know we are selling the guns to SAMCRO. I want Jacks, Sidney, and carter handling that. jacks you will be in charge of talking to the sons. Is that understood by everyone?" She said/asked. We all nodded then she hit the gavel on the table. "Alright church dismissed. Jacks, Sidney, and carter. I want you at the meeting spot in thirty minutes. So you better start riding." Jasmine said.
We started to walk out the door, when Jasmine called out to me "don't forget your bandana. We don't want them knowing who you are. Also wear your hoodie under your cut. So you can put the hood up." I nodded at her then grabbed my skull bandana around my head so it covered from the bottom of my chin to the top of my cheek bones. Then I quickly slid my hoodie on and then my cut. I put my hood up and headed to the meeting spot. I didn't take a gun this time. But that is because, this is SAMCRO they are my family. Even though they don't know it is me. They also don't hurt women so. I am not in danger.
Sidney, carter, and I get on our bikes and drive over to the meeting spot. We get their in about 20 minutes. When we pulled up the the wear house their were 5 guys their. Sidney, Carter and I parked our bikes and got off. Then we walked up to the 5 sons who's faces I couldn't see. I hope that my uncle, Jax, and opie aren't here. "You all ready?" I asked waking up behind them with my hood up and the bandana still on my face. They all turn around and look at me. Luck was not on my side. Standing their was Jax, Opie, My uncle chibs, tig, and some guy I don't know. "Yeah we are ready." Says Jax. Looking at me with curious eyes, I know it is him because, he still looks the same as he did when we were 14.Opie on he other hand looks different, he has a beard and long hair to his shoulders. "Sid, cartoon go get the guns please." I say looking at them over my shoulder. They nodded at went to go get the crates of guns.
"What is a pretty lass like you doing in an MC?" Chibs asks
"That is need to know." Is all I said looking at him.
"What is with the hood and bandana?" Opie asked.
"That is need to know." I say
"What isn't need to know?" The guy I don't know asks.
"The only thing you need to know is that I am the VP of the Daughters of Anarchy. Also that I am on your guys side. The Daughters will never go against you. Unless given a reason." I say looking at all of them.
"We got the guns VP." Sid calls
"You can bring them here. You need help?" I say/ask
"Yeah that would be good." Sid and carter(cartoon) say. I walk over to them and help them haul the crates toward the Sons. When we are almost done my hood falls off and I quickly have to put it on. Before they see me. I really hope they don't see me.
"Well boys here are the guns. We gotta go. See you boys in 4 days with another shipment. Later-"
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

If I'm a pagan of the good times
My lover's the sunlight
Keep the God on my side
He demands a sacrifice

Drain the whole sea
Get something shiny
Something meaty for the main course
That's a fine looking high horse
What you got in the stable
We've a lot of starving faithful

That looks tasty
That looks plenty
This is hungry work

I am interrupted by my phone ringing. I answer it quickly as I walk away from the guys. "What do you want. You know not to call me between 4:30A.M and 10:00P.M." I say knowing exactly who it is.
"Well don't you seem jolly. Anyway we need to talk soon some shit just went down in Glasgow." Says Jasmine
"Okay I will handle it the best I can." I say
"So who is their to get he guns for SAMCRO?" She asks
"My uncle and my two best friends from growing up."
"Oh shit." Jasmine says
"Yeah." I say
"Umm.... I also have some bad news." She says
"What is it?" I ask
"Sam and Sara got ambushed. But we got them they are just a little bit shaken up. They will be fine it should be no problem anymore. They still need to finish their mission." Jasmine says
"ARE YOU FUCKIN' INSANE. THEY GOT FUCKING AMBUSHED AND YOU SAY THAT RHEY WILL BE FINE. THEY ARE FUCKING 19 AND 18 I FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO AENT THEM TO DO THAT THEY COULD IF BEEN FUCKING KILL DUMBASS! I WILL DEAL WITH THE REST OF THEIR JOB FOR NOW THEY ARE O LEAVE. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OR NOT! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND! YOU DUMBASS COULD OF GOTTEN THEM KILLED!" When I finish my rant I hang up before she could reply.
Then i walk over to the Sons.
"Sorry we were interrupted. But I got to go soon." I say looking at them, making sure they can't hear my Scottish accent. "Could you help us put the crates in the back of the truck? It would go faster if you all helped so then we can all leave." Says/asks the guy that I don't know.
"Sure thing." I say still using an American accent.
When I go to lift one of the crates....

Hope y'all liked this starting chapter.
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

I am just kidding I'm not that mean.
When I go to lift one of the crates into the truck with Jax my hood falls. When I try to pull it back on my bandana falls off. Jax looks over at me as I try to pull my bandana back on. "Jacks Telford?" Jax asks looking at me with suspicion, aw, sadness and anger all at once.
"Umm......no?" I say as more of a question. I could never lie to him. He always saw right threw it.
"Don't lie to me. I know it's you. You need to explain everything. Now." Jax says with anger in his eyes along with sadness. He pulls me in for a hug and I hug back.
"Look Jax, I will tell you what you want to know just don't tell my uncle please." I say.
"Jackie he needs to know your home." Jax says. Using his nickname for me.
"Look Jax you know I can't do that."
"Sorry, Jackie. Chibs!" Jacks yells my uncle comes running over looking at Jax. This gives me enough time to put my bandana and hood on.
"Aye, jackie boy?" Chibs says now looking at me
"JN, you can take the hood and bandana off." Jax says using one of my many nicknames. Uncle chibs looks at me with wide eyes. When Jax reaches over and pulls my hood down and takes my bandana off.
"Hi uncle Chibs." I say with a small nervous every smile. He doesn't say anything. He just walks up to me and hugs me.
"Lass are you okay?" He asks
"Aye, I'm fine." I say letting my Scottish accent be heard finally.
"You should come by the club house you know see the boys again. We have all missed you over the past 8 years. After you stopped coming for the summer." Uncle chibs said looking sad, happy, and some emotions I can't place.
"Okay I will come to the club house. Just don't tell the others aye?" I ask as I hug him tight.
"Aye, ye might want to put yur bandanna and hood back on."
"Later love you uncle Chibs. Bye Jackson." I say getting pissed because, he could of ruined me seeing my uncle.
The girls and I get back on our bikes and drive back to the clubhouse. When we get back I report to Jasmine that they have the guns and that I am going to see my uncle. She just told me to be back by noon tomorrow. Of course this is after I chewed her out for sending Sam and Sara on a mission I told her not to.