Chapter 6-the call

Jacqueline's POV

+Previously+

"Oh my god I am so sorry." I say. When I look up I see my target Maxwell McGraw.

"No I'm sorry I should of been watching where I was going. The names Max." He says putting his hand out.

"Mackenzie. Nice to meet you max." I say shaking his hand. With a smile on my face.

"I feel really bad about bumping into you can I buy you a drink or something?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"Would all dancers please report to the stage" a voice yelled from the stage.

"That sounds awesome but sadly I am about to go on stage. So I will have to pass. But it was nice meeting you" I say walking away.

+End+

Now
As I was walking away I heard max running up behind me.
"When are you done here darling? Maybe we could catch up for drinks another time." Max says/asks
"Umm.... I think this finishes about 5:00 then I have a meeting at 7:00 about an hour away. So I would probably be back around 9-10 o'clock. Maybe another time. Sorry but I really got to go. It was nice meeting you though." I say walking toward the stage.
When I get to the stage area I see all of the SOA guys going to there bikes except for one of the prospects. Some shit is about to go down and I don't know what it is. All I know is that it is not good at all.
Right after the girls and I get off stage my burner phone starts going off. The number on it is one of the younger girls in our club Victoria. This can't be good. This number was put in her phone for emergencies only. When I answer the phone all I hear is gun shots and screaming. Then all of a sudden I hear something explode and the line goes dead. I quickly tell the other that I am headed to the club house.
Sorry for the short chapter guys.