Chapter 11

Previously on JT
The person say moving closer to me. That when I see there face. Man was I wrong. It's not who I though it was. Who the fuck is this guy? I guess I will find out soon enough.
Now on JT
"Who the fuck are you?" I ask looking at the persons burnt and messed up face. To be honest it freaks me the fuck out. There skin is like melted. God it's gross and that's coming from me.
"What you don't remember me Jack? Well that just burns me up. But you wouldn't know that would you?" The person asks.
"Why the fuck did you bring me here?" I ask.
"Because, I want you to see your friends die. Just like what your little group did to me. And I know you did it to protect SAMCRO, so just fuckin talk. Or I can kill Victoria." The person says and snaps there fingers.
"WAIT! What do you want to know?! I will tell you I swear! don't kill anyone and I will tell you what ever you want to know! Just please don't kill the kid she has nothing to do with this! Please it's me you want to kill not anyone else!" I say pleading.
"Alright, I won't kill your friends if you-"
                         JAX POV
"Jackie boy! Any word on J?" Chibs asks as soon as I walk inside the club house.
"No, I got juice on it don't worry brother." I reply and go to the bar where chibs is and get a beer from the prospect.
Chibs and I sit and talk for a while, then I go to my apartment room that is in the club house. I sit on the bed and run my hands down my face. I don't know what the fuck to do. JT is missing and we have no fuckin way of knowing where she is. I'm trying so hard to keep my self fuckin calm. But it's nearly fuckin impossible when J is missing. Fuck it I'm going for a ride.
All of a sudden some guy with brown hair walks into the bar. He is wearing a cut. Oh shit he's part of one of SAMCRO's charters. He is a VP of another charter or at least that is what it says on his cut. He goes up to Chibs .
"Have you seen J? I can't find her anywhere!" The guys says
"Who are you?" I ask
"I'm James, J's boyfriend. Who are you?" He asks.
"I'm the VP. How do you know J?" I ask the dumb ass.
"J used to be part of our charter." He replies
"We don't know where J is. She went missing." Chibs says
"SHIT!" He yells.
"Do you know who took her? When did it happen?" He asks
"We don't know dip shit. It happened yesterday." I reply.
Sorry for such a short chapter but I figured that I should at least try another POV. So what did you all think? Should I do it again?