Chapter 5-the target

Jacqueline's Pov
After watching the boys get chewed out by Gemma I guessed I should probably go sign up to dance along with some of the other DOA's that were at the fundraiser. We as in Hanna, Loren, and I set up the stand that we put out so people can join our dance classes that I teach. I mean we teach. Once we were set up. Hanna and Loren stayed at the stall while I walked around looking for my target. I have to make sure that none of the SAMCRO members find out that I am here. They would get all over protective. They still underestimate me. I mean I have seen and done jobs that could of gotten me killed. My life is in danger every day-. What I was saying to myself was cut off by me accidentally bumping into someone.
"Oh my god I am so sorry." I say. When I look up I see my target Maxwell McGraw.
"No I'm sorry I should of been watching where I was going. The names Max." He says putting his hand out.
"Mackenzie. Nice to meet you max." I say shaking his hand. With a smile on my face.
"I feel really bad about bumping into you can I buy you a drink or something?" He asks with a smile on his face.
"Would all dancers please report to the stage" a voice yelled from the stage.
"That sounds awesome but sadly I am about to go on stage. So I will have to pass. But it was nice meeting you" I say walking away.

Sorry for the really short chapter guys. I have some school stuff going on along with my sparring. Plus I am also working on 5 other stories I will try my best to update but is is very unlikely.