Chapter 15- lost and found?

Previously on JT
Jax Pov
"we found her. Got taken by ambulance to the hospital. Car crash. Report says accidental. But when I got there she was tied up in the passenger seat. One of her members was driving the car. Definitely foul play."
With that I hang up and quickly leave to go to the hospital.
Now
JT's POV
I hear beeping and talking far away. I don't now what's going on. Or where I am or whose here. I try to fight my way out of the darkness only to be dragged right back. The last thing I hear is screaming and yelling, which sounded so far away.
Jax POV
I don't know what the fuck to do. J just stopped breathing and her heart rate monitor went so fast then stopped all together. I don't know what the fuck I would do if we lost her.  Of course I would never fuckin admit that. Especially not to chibbs he thinks of her as a daughter and would shoot me if I ever did anything other than be friends with her.  Plus she has a boyfriend any way. So here I am sitting in the waiting room to see if the girl I have been friends with basically my whole life is okay.
"Jax?! Jax?!" I heard chibbs yelling, I lifted my head from where it was in my hands. My foot nervously tapping against the tile floor of the hospital waiting room.
"What the fuck happened to her? Is she gonna be alright?" He asks
"Chibbs, I don't know her...her heart just stopped all of a sudden. They rushed me out of the room and have been in there for about forty-five minutes." I reply standing up.
*we have a code blue in room 110. All available nurses and doctors please report. I repeat we have a code blue room 110.*
Hearing that sentence made chibbs and I go pale not knowing what it meant.
Chibbs gets up and runs to the room me not far behind.
JT's POV
I wake up to someone pushing on my chest and someone saying something about clear. When all of a sudden they stop. I open my eyes, letting them adjust to the blinding light so I can see who the fuck is around me. I see people I don't know. I flip my shit. I don't know who the fuck they are or where the fuck I am. So naturally I start to sit up. Only to be pushed back down. I started to get pissed. So I start throwing punches. Then I hear something come on the intercom about a code in room 110.
One of the male nurses holds me down or tries to. I keep fighting. I don't trust these fuckin people.
All of a sudden the door bursts open and there stands my uncle and the dumbass I used to call my best friend.
"Get the fuck off her!" Jax yells, pulling the large male nurse off of me and throwing him to the ground. Chibbs does the same to the other nurse holding me down. Jax then rushes to my side and checks to see if I'm okay. While chibbs goes to talk to the owner of the hospital.
"Jackson, I'm fine. You can go now. I'm good." I say before he has a chance to ask questions.
"What makes you think I'm gonna leave?" He replays looking slightly agitated by what I said.
"Wouldn't be the first time." I mumble to myself hoping that he didn't hear me.
"I said I was sorry. What the fuck else do you want from me?! Cause I don't have a fuckin time machine to go back and change what the fuck happen all those years ago. I fucked up! Is that what you want to hear?! Huh?! Do you want to hear that I fuckin regret what I did?! That I was the reason you decided to leave?" He screams at me. Making me flinch slightly.
"How about you just do what you've all ways done and just fucking leave! It not like I'm not used to you doing it by now!" I scream back.

Sorry this took so long. Hope you all enjoy.