Chapter 10- who the hell is it?!

Recently on JT
All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my head and what feels like a prick in my neck right after everything goes black. All I hear before I loose consciousness is the sound of bikes far in the distance. For once, I think I should of asked for help. Cause I might of bitten off more than I can chew in this situation. There are more lives at stake than there should be and its my fault. Whatever happens I probably deserve it. I really should of fuckin' listened. But no I had to prove myself. Im such a fuckin' idiot.
Now on JT
When I wake up i feel a pain in my head and move to touch my head. Only to find out that I'm tied to a chair in the middle of what looks like a warehouse. There are a few things in the room all of which I can't see clearly because of how dark the room is.
"Well,well,well, what do we have here? Little Jacqueline Telford? Funny last time we met, I was the one sitting in the chair." The person says with an humorless laugh at the end.
I remain quiet.
"what cat got your tongue?" The person say almost mockingly.
Again I remain silent not giving them anything to use against me.
"Victoria! Turn on the light!" The person yelled then all of a sudden a large light was shined on me. Blinding me from seeing the persons face. Even though I have a very good idea of who it is.
"The fun is about to start. So, what can you tell me about The Sons of Anarchy?" The person asks
"Nothing." I say
"Tell me what I want to know and nobody gets hurt." The person responds.
"You can hurt me all you want. I don't know shit." I say back looking at where I guess the person is. Man my head kills. Getting hit in the head really does give you quite the fucking concussion. Great now I'm talking to my self just fuckin great.
"Bullshit I know you work with them! So tell me what the fuck I want to know now, and nobody gets hurt. If you with hold information though, I will slowly kill everyone you have ever loved right in front of you. But trust me they will be begging for you to make it stop. But till I hear what I need to know I won't. Not even let them slowly bleed out." The person say moving closer to me. That when I see there face. Man was I wrong. It's not who I though it was. Who the fuck  is this guy? I guess I will find out soon enough.
Thanks for reading you guys. I hope to update again soon. Might even try switching POV's. Might not I don't know. I guess you guys will just have to wait and find out.
Love y'all
~Ellice McGillivary