Chapter 32

Chloe's POV (OH SNAP)

"Mom, im nervous."

I told her, my leg bouncing up and down.

"Why honey?"

She asked looking over at me. I stared at her in disbelief.

"Oh gee, I don't know, maybe because she's my twin I didn't know about for sixteen years and she's living with my favorite people in the world?"

I told her sarcastically. She smiled at me.

"It'll be fine Chlo. We're just going to talk, and you two can get to know each other. Okay?"

She said. She pulled in the restaurants parking lot. It was only 11:50 but she wanted to get their a bit before them.

I grabbed my phone and pushed my hair out of my face. We walked over to the booth where we got seated.

"How many today?"

The waiter asked.

"Theres going to be six of us."

Mom said. My eyes widened.

"Six!"

I hissed.

"Who else is coming?"

I asked panicked.

"Two of her sisters."

I sat down putting my head in my hands.

Oh my god, my sister who I've never met is coming to meet me with my idols oh my god what am I doing

"Here they are!"

Mom said, waving them over. I looked around panicking slightly. A girl with the same light blonde hair and crystal blue eyes as me was walking over with two faces I knew very well.

"Hi Chloe."

Brooklyn greeted me sliding into a chair across from me. Lisa Cimorelli sat down next to her. I heard a chair scrape against the floor. My eyes widened as Christina Cimorelli sat down next to me. I looked down at my menu. I snuck a glance at her and started to hyperventilate even more.

Brooklyn was laughing silently at me, I could see her through my eyelashes. I calmed down and started talking.

"So...how is life?"

I asked awkwardly. Lisa laughed.

"Yeah, you two are defiantly related. Your both pretty awkward."

She laughed. I grinned unsurely. I couldn't tell if this was a complement or statement.

"Uh...Thanks?"

I asked. She nodded slowly, smiling. I looked over at Brooklyn.

"Ignore her."

She mouthed. I gave her a wide look.

"My idols are sitting next to me, shut up."

I mouthed back. Lisa leaned in towards Christina.

"Do they know that we can see everything they're saying to each other?"

She asked in a mock whisper. I flushed bright red and was immensely thankful when the waiter came over with our food. We ate quietly and then the silence resumed between the four of us. Our Moms had gotten a table for two so they could talk about whatever they needed to.

"So...whats happening girls?"

I asked again. Lisa snorted into her iced tea. Brooklyn smacked the back of her head.

"Well, Lisa pushed me off of the bed this morning. And I have a bruise on my shoulder because of it."

She glared at her. I twisted my fingers around awkwardly. Sitting in a restaurant with two of my favorite people in the world with my twin that found out about yesterday was the most awkward situation I think ill ever be in.

"This is so awkward."

I blurted out. Brooklyn sighed.

"Yeah, yeah it is."

"Did you enjoy the show last night?"

Christina asked. I nodded immediately.

"Oh my gosh yes. I cried like seven different times."

Christina chuckled.

"Same."

"Whats your favorite song?"

Lisa asked. I wrung my hands together nervously.

"Uh, probably Hearts on Fire or Im a Mess. I like those two."

They all nodded and the conversation faded. Thankfully our parents came over a few minutes later.

"Hey guys. You all ready to go?"

Mrs. Cimorelli asked. They all nodded and we got up, our chairs scraping the floor. We walked out the door and said our goodbyes.

"Um, put your number in."

Brooklyn said awkwardly, handing me her phone. I took and typed in my number and gave it back a few seconds later. We all stood there for a second before I finally broke my facade.

"Can I get a picture with you?"

I asked Lisa.

"I kinda never got one last night."

I blushed dark red. Lisa smiled brightly.

"Of course Chloe!"

She pulled out her phone and I pulled out mine. She opened up her camera before I could even unlock mine. We took a few selfies and got some of all of us. We looked through them. She gave me her phone a few seconds later.

"Here, put your number in my phone and ill send you the pictures."

My mouth dropped slightly.

"Uh yeah."

I stammered. She handed me her blue cased iPhone and my shaking hands managed to press in my phone number.

"Thanks, Ill send those to you. Mind if I post them?"

She asked with a smile. I blinked once and nodded. She grinned again and they started towards their car.

"Bye Chloe."

Brooklyn called softly, waving. I walked to our car and sat down in the passenger seat. I turned to my Mom.

"Mom."

She raised an eyebrow.

"I have never been so thankful for a pair of concert tickets."

//00\\//00\\//00\\

2 UPLOADS IN 1 NIGHT BC ITS HALLOWEEN AND I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

:)xx

-HANNAH THE BANANA