Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

How are your Halloweens so far? Mine has been okay. I wanted to go to one of my best friend's birthday party but my family wouldn't let me. I planned to leave coming out letter while I was gone for the night so now my plan is screwed up.

I've come out at school. My teachers are now calling me Carter, my real name, which feels absolutely wonderful. I'm being questioned by people, but as I come out to people they don't really care. Everyone just kinda goes "huh, okay." I expected more of a response and I'm really glad that's all people think. It's nice that people aren't actually being very rude compared to several of my former friends. My teachers are all pretty good with the transition and not making a big deal out of it. I'm really grateful for that, and I hope and wish that everyone could have a school transition go well.

As for Halloween, I'm a satanist and I love this day. It's the third most important Satanic holiday. To quickly clear things up for anyone who doesn't know, satanists don't believe in God, Hell, the supernatural, etc. Satanism shares atheist beliefs and has moral stuff for rituals and how to act. Halloween is our third most important holiday and it's mostly to remember the dead and use costumes to present our inner selves and stuff. Contrary to representation in the media, satanism does not support abuse, sacrificial rituals, rape, crimes, and whatever other creepy stuff there is on television. The Church of Satan has an official website with everything too. I'm not trying to convert anyone or anything because I don't believe in forcing opinions on people, and y'all can believe in any religions you want, it's just general information to say I'm not a despicable person because I'm a Satanist because people have been repulsed by the fact I'm a Satanist most of the time. Anyways, have a safe Halloween!

This chapter has been all over the place, oops.

Love ya,
Carter
<3 ;