"Don't be emo" haha

Heyyyy y'all

A thing just happened with my parents. I was getting another spiral notebook since I was running out of pages in my first one. Naturally my first one was black. I sorted through all the bright colours to find another black one that matched exactly(they have to match exactly because of ocd) and my parents tried to stop me. My mom started telling me "don't be that dark emo kid" and "don't wear all black" and "don't dye your hair black" and "don't wear black eyeliner" just because I was getting a black notebook. Then my dad started scolding me from just thinking about the possibility of me being emo. I laughed and told them it was ridiculous to think of me like that. Meanwhile I was thinking about the art of properly wearing eyeliner. Like when I'm home alone I blast emo music, perfect eyeliner, wear all black, and do research for future tattoos and piercings. So now I'm in my room with my dark sense of humour thinking about how the day I turn 18 I'll come home wearing something from Hot Topic and new hair and just casually be like "hey do you think snake bites or spider bites look better" I have a dark sense of humour(like my soul) and maybe this is a teenage rebellious emo phase, but my emo music has kept me alive and I love wearing all black. So HA GUESS WHO'S GONNA USE HIS NEW HOT TOPIC GIFT CARD FROM HIS BIRTHDAY TO GO BUY BLACK SKINNY JEANS AND AN MCR SHIRT SOON? ME! Sorry, I just had to get all of that out. This has pretty much just been me being a stereotypical teenager and ranting about my parents, and I'll probably look back at this in a few months and think present me is kinda stupid. But I just need to rant right now.

Love ya,
Carter
<3 ;