So there's a dance

So. There's a dance coming up. I told my mom my friend organized a dance and I wanted to go. She found my friend's mom on Facebook then used that to find the dance information online then went and read through it all and discovered that there's a gay pun in the title and it's called an "all inclusive" event. So now I may have gotten myself into some big trouble to sort out starting tomorrow morning and maybe having to lie a lot and make some stuff up to get to the dance and also probably having a lot of serious conversations with my family soon. I'm so stressed out. All I wanted was to see one of my friends and hang out where I'm not afraid of discrimination. Now I'm in a bad situation and I'm scared. I know I don't have much to be scared of, but I'm afraid to talk about my identity with people who might not accept it and who have a lot of control over my future. I don't know what to do because waiting will make me more anxious but I'm afraid to hear what my mom will say tomorrow.

The original plan was that I tell my mom I want to go to a dance and have a sleepover with my friend. Then I go to her house and change into a tux and we hang out at the dance. Instead I'm going to be in an awkward situation and maybe not get to see my friend again soon that I haven't seen for a few months. I'm worried.

Love ya
<3 ;