Ayyyyyyyyyy

How are y'all?

I'm okay. If I had to describe my current state I'd say I'm falling to pieces but music the glue holding me together. I'm tired and somewhat okay, but as long as there is music to be written I will be fighting for it.

SHAMELESS SELF PROMO
I started another book thing that's mostly just positive advice so check that out and comment what you think and anything you have to contribute. Thanks!

Also I went on a tour in a recording studio and to a concert and I'm looking forward to when I'm at cool venues and recording in places like that. I've been practicing guitar and I'd like to learn bass and drums eventually. My voice is probably close to hopeless.

Does anyone else try to change their voice? Like speaking in a voice lower than what's natural? Because I do. And I've been getting random voice cracks and it's hard for me to talk for a long time and I think part of it is that my vocal chords aren't used to different pitches since I went almost 11 years without singing.

I think I'm FTM. Still a possibility I'm a demiboy, but I think I'm a boy with varying gender expression.

Have a wonderful day/night/life in general. Take care of yourselves.

Love ya,
Carter
<3 ;