Chapter 1

"Come on let's go then" he told me grabbing my hand.
"Geez you're in a hurry" I said in a childish voice. "I have something show you" he said pulling me down the hallway.

"Ok,Ok... Wait what do you have to show me. I say in a confusion voice

"Just follow me,it's a surprise" he muttered

"If I'm doing follow I would like to know where were going" I told him stern voice

"All will be revealed once we reach the mess hall or cafeteria as you like to call it"

I could never quite figure wash out.. It just seemed like he was never quite all there....I mean after what happened to us at the base- my thought was cut off as we reached the cafeteria.
Is the glass doors slide open I look in seeing all my fellow teammates there.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They all yelled
"Oh my God you guys you really didn't have to do this" I yelled

"Yes we really did have to do this" wash said holding both my hands on his and looking straight into my eyes.

Me and wash always  had a connection that no one could ever break he understood me and I understood him.. Almost like we were..meant to be together.

"I could almost get lost in those baby blues" I told him squeezing his hands tighter and pulling closer to him.
"Don't get lost for to long, you have a party to tend to" he told me turning towards our friends.

Wash never really took off his helmet much, well except for when he was with me.. I guess I was the only one he could trust with his true image.

I look back to our friends only to get bombarded with hugs from North,Nebraska,York and surprisingly Carolina. " oh hell no " I yelled at them.
"Get the FUCK off" I told them in a playful Voice. "Come on let's get some cake" Nebraska said walking away and Iowa's Direction.
__________(the line means that there is a time change)

after the party wash led me up to the observation deck to see the stars.
"Wow it's so pretty up here, especially at night time when the stars are super bright" I told wash sitting in a chair closest to the window staring out the sick clear glass.

We turn around to see wash sitting next to me..leaning closer and closer to me. "What are you doing" I asked

"Giving you your birthday present" he told me staring into my deep greenish eyes.

~~Cliff hanger~~