Introductions

Red.
That's all I remember from that day in the battlefield. Well that and him.
As a sleep I feel the restlessness in my bones, hearing his voice telling me it's going to be OK. I hear the slight gunfire   And another agent yelling at us to get down.

  I quickly leaned up in bed panting and searching around, looking  where I was.
I threw the sheets off of my body and swung my legs over the side of the bed, I stood up yet to find myself on the floor. "Wow" I said as I grab the bed pulling myself upward. I hobble to the bathroom looking into the mirror splashing cold water on my face trying to wake up. "Well that's not gonna work" I say looking to the shower. 
Opening the glass sliding doors to the shower I turn it on and quickly strip down.

Now in the shower I feel cold water rush down the side of my pale face.
I remember back to that day the blood dripping down my face as the water is now. Looking into his eyes, "oh those baby blue eyes" I muttered to myself stepping out of the shower.
I grab my towel from the rack and dry my hair,then my legs, then my arms, finally wrapping it around my body.

" that helped a lot" I whispered to myself as I slip on my underclothes then one by one putting my feet into my armor.

Just as I'm about to finish I hear banging on my door. "Who is it" I yell loud enough so that the person standing behind the door can hear me.
" Who is it" I say again getting a little frustrated.

Finally in my armor I swing open the door with an angry face only to see that it was him.

"Oh hey wash" I spoke in a flirty tone.

"Hey troublemaker" he said with a smile. "i'm headed to the mess hall,want to come?" He asked

"Ok" I said " i'm hungry anyway"