Chapter 18

Carolina's POV

"Hey..get up" I heard a voice say.

I Turned around to see a Brown eyed shaggy haired man sitting at the bottom of the bed.

"Good morning" I said as I slipped off the covers to reveal my naked body.

Then I got up and walked into the bathroom looking in the mirror, fixing any stray hairs. 

"Well then, you are..in shape" he said hesitantly.

"Ya..I couldn't help to notice you didn't look for too long" I said flipping my hair.

"Ya well..I'm a gentleman"he responded as a big smile came across his face.

"you do know you can look" I told him putting some shots on and a tank, then walking back into the room.

"I know..I just..I don't want to be one of those guys that has to have it all the time" he said looking at the ground.

"you'll never be one of those guys" he said sitting on the bed next to him and leaning  on his shoulder.

"come on, it's time"he said standing up from the bed and looking down at me.

"OK, let me just get my shoes on" I replied standing up in the bed and walking towards The pile of shoes on the floor.

__________________
Hazel's POV

     "Call me..Alison" she requested.

"Ok..hi..Alison" I said.

"I'd like to show you something, that is if you want to see it" she asked.

"Ok, lead the way" I said as she turned around and started walking down the hallway.
__________________

York's POV

Wow..seeing her naked really brings back memories.

Memories of me and her wen the project started.

I stared at her as she put her shoes on.

"You gonna say something" she asked me.

Being completely surprised I couldn't get a word out.

"U..I.."

"You..don't have to say anything" she said.

"It's just been a long time since..we.." I stated.

"Ya..I know" she said walking to the door.

"Let's just go see her" she added.

We both walked through the door and started down the hall.

"Do..do you think she's ok" I asked.

"She is very strong..she'll be fine" she snapped.

_______________________

                  Georgia's POV

It was about 6:00am wen a herd a knock at the door.

I rolled over to look at the door.

"Who is it" I asked.

"It's Alaska..I was wondering if you..wanted to come check on Jess with me"

"Oh..ok..I'll get dressed" I said getting up.

_____________________

After I was dressed I walked out the door.

"Hey..you look.." He said blushing.

"Wow..what grAde are you in..5th" I asked smiling.

"No, actual I'm in 6th" he stated.

"So..what happened to H..I mean Jess" I asked.

"You didn't hear what happened" he said confused.

"No..I..um..well after I left the bar I went to war the newbies stay..and we got hammered" I explained.

"And you didn't think to get me up in there..I may not look like a party man..but I am" he said.

As we got to the infirmary we saw wash sitting on the ground next to the room holding his knees.

"Oh my god" I said.

"Wash..what..what happened" I asked.

He didn't answer.

I looked over at ash. 

"Come on..you need to see her" he finally said.

As we walked in I saw Jess lying on the bed, a scar across her forehead.

I just looked at her..the at the others on the room.

"What happened" I asked looking at them.

"We don't know" wash said walking into the room and sitting next to her.

"I found her outside of our room on the ground" wash added holding her hand.

"In a puddle of blood" he cried.

"We think somebody shoved her head into the key pad in the door"North said.

I looked down at her knowing exactly what happened.

                    "Ya..maybe"