Chapter 8

Texas's POV
I walked into the training room to see that it was occupied by agents Iowa
and Nebraska.
"Oh I didn't know anyone hade the room today" I said confused.
"Oh hi Tex" nebs told me in a cheerful voice.
"Do you want to run a lockdown paint exercise with us" she asked.
"Hmm..let me think...YES" I replied.
I had always had a weakness for nebs,
Like somehow she..was like my kid...or..something.
"But you mite want to get a couple more agents on your side to make it...fair" I stated.
"How about the two new agents" nebs
Suggested.
"Ok" I responded
"Sweet..I call them" she said walking a few steps away and talking into her helmet.
"She sounds existed" I stated
"We have been training a lot" Iowa responded.
"There on there way" she informed us as she walked back to us.
_____________

                    Ohio's POV
As a walk down the hall towards George's room I heard voices from around the corner,
Is that..Washington. I thought to myself.

"You know after all these years we've worked together.and the couple of years that we've been together I still don't know your real name" I hear wash ask.
I hear somebody else whom I could not identify their voice, after a solid two minutes of not hearing anything I peek around the corner to see agent jersey pinning wash up against the wall.
Holy shit, I think to myself, that is totally against regulation.
Step back against the corner bumping into the wall making a slight noise. Fuck. Was all that went through my head as I heard wash say, "who's there"
I stepped up from the corner. "well well ...look what we have here" I said.
"you've no business being here"wash stated.
"And you..have no business breaking regulation..The first row in the goddamn handbook,absolutely NO..fraternizing between agents" I told him stepping forward.
"hey Ohio what's going on" George asked as she stepped beside me.
I sigh,"nothing..let's just get to the training floor.. we don't want to be late" I stated turning around and walking away.

___________

After a couple minutes of walking in silence we finally reached the training for seeing agent Texas,Iowa and Nebraska waiting for us.
"hey are you OK" Georgia asked stopping me in my tracks.
"yeah I'm fine why would you ask that" I responded.
"Well I mean it's just this mission I don't know if you-" she started as I quickly cut her off. "look I'm fine.." I said to her sternal.
"OK if you say so" she said walking onto the training floor.

"Today's match will consist of team one, which consists of agents Iowa,Nebraska,Ohio and Georgia, against team to which consists of agent  Texas"
"The round will begin in 5..4..3..2..1.. Round begin,and as always good luck.

                  Tex's POV
               "OK...me first"